This educational and fun App helps young children learn all about the insect world while developing their hand eye coordination, puzzle solving skills and memory skills. It`s a unique early learning game with realistic insect sounds and photo quality pictures which toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarten age children will enjoy.
Now with bonus memory, maze navigation and flash card maths games.
Kids Insect Jigsaw Puzzle and Memory Games is different to other puzzle Apps because it has:
• high quality images set against photographic scenes that look stunning on High Definition (HD) and retina displays of both tablets and smart phones
• realistic and fun sound effects for all the insects, spiders and other creepy crawlies
• covers common insects, spiders and other creepy crawlies that children love to find out about. For example ant, bee, ladybug, beetle, grasshopper, black widow, caterpiller, cicada, locust, scorpion, and many others.
• puzzles that can be replayed again after solving with additional stars awarded for repeat effort
• written word and spoken pronunciation for each insect (English language only)
• increasing difficulty as your child progresses through the games in three distinct levels
• maze navigation games to build logic skills
• flash card maths games to help learn sinlge addition and subtraction for numbers up to 20
• memory matching game to help train little minds
Kids Insect Jigsaw Puzzle and Memory Games comes with a selection of free games that can be easily upgraded through a single low cost in-app purchase to enable all puzzles. By upgrading from the Free App to the full version you’ll also be entitled to all additional puzzles and features added in future releases.
Jigsaw Puzzles have traditionally been a fun and early education learning tool for tots, toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarten, and early school age children and are a stimulating game for girls and an exciting game for boys.
• 2 year old and 3 year old children can practice their hand eye coordination and matching skills as they progress through the puzzles on each level as well as exploring the interesting sounds
• 4 year old and 5 year old kids can learn to read, write and pronounce the insect names on completion of every puzzle
We hope your children enjoy playing what we believe is one of best early education games for toddlers and preschoolers.
Please check out our other puzzle games and acclaimed kids educational apps at http://espacepublishing.com or follow us on Facebook for the scoop on new app releases and free giveaways at http://facebook.com/espacepublishing.
- Added new Maze game where you guide various insects through increasingly difficult labyrinths
- Added new Insect flashcard maths game that teaches children addition and subtraction of numbers up to 20
- Improved responsiveness on lower powered devices
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Espace Pty Ltd
- 65.2 MB
- Requires macOS 10.7 or later.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Espace Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Full version upgrade $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.