The only FULLY customizable app of its kind!
A fun new way to learn how to read
Approved by parents, teachers, and kids the world over.
Little Reader is an exciting interactive game that helps your child rapidly learn how to recognize and read words all with just the touch of their finger. The interface is so easy to use that even a 9 month old baby will delight in moving their first words around the page. Ideal for ages 0 to 6.
If your little one loves learning new words, then the Little Reader will become one of their most treasured apps and soon they will even be able to read them on their own!
- Turn "Tile Magnets" ON or OFF from the settings page. The tile magnet automatically snaps pictures in place. This is great for little fingers. However, if you want to take your reading skills to the next level, you can now turn this off which is great for older kids learning to read.
- Add your own voice - now your toddler can listen to the entire story in mommy's or daddy's voice
- Audio hints - turn audio hints where the word is read out loud on touch ON or OFF
- Added ability to switch between capitalized and lowercase letters
- Uses real, crisp professional images that are carefully handpicked vs. cartoonish illustrations
- Fun & engaging voice artist keeps kids engaged
- Multi-sensory learning tool - combining seeing, hearing, and tactile feedback
- Multi-language support - since you can edit all existing items and sounds so you can record everything in your native tongue
- Over 150 three letter words included
- Three letter words are grouped into CVC words such as bat, cat, hat, etc.
- Record your own voice - you can record everything in your own voice
- Min. number of items - You decide the min. number of words to show per page
- Max. number of items - You decide the max. number of words to show per page
- Create new word lists - want to help your little one with a specific set of words? No problem, just create a new list of words.
- Customize items - every item is fully customizable (text, audio, and image). You can also add your own words and images
- Customize game sounds - can even customize the game and success sounds so that your little one hears your words of appreciation
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
Ensured that app works well with latest version of iOS
Ensured that app works well across all iOS devices
Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good ap, but updates would make unbeatable
A few update suggestions for this educational, research-driven already good app.
1. Make each word on/off so the parent can add vocab step by step as child is ready
2. Allow pronunciation on/off to be splittable, i.e pronounce for picture only, or text only, otherwise child can match sounds without reading when hint on, or never gets pronunciation guide with hints off.
3. Would be nice to make word lists from a master word bank.
Even without, app is highly recommendable
Please make icons bigger and add option to choose words. Some words like SAP, NAG are very difficult for my child to read and understand. Nice app altogether! Very much affordable... awesome price for sure. Thank you guys for the app
Rock Ages type learning game
This app is so out of date and monotonous!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.