Educational and funny memory card game for kids.
Educational and funny game to reinforce the memory skills, while helping with the concentration and the recognition of objects. Recognising numbers and letters are early skills crucial to the foundation of future learning. Children who can identify letters and know letter sounds when entering in the kindergarten will be will prepared to learn how to sound out words and read.
HOW TO PLAY
In one player mode, the player needs to match all the pairs in the minimum possible time. Try to improve your record against the clock!
In two player mode, each player have an opportunity to match a pair. If the player find a match will continue playing. If the player fails will lose his turn. At the end of the game, the player with more matches will be the winner.
- Numbers: Kids will learn to recognise the numbers from one to twenty.
- Alphabet: Kids will learn the alphabet.
- Animals: Kids will learn the most common animals.
- Food: Kids will learn the typical food vocabulary.
- Flags: Kids will learn the flags for different countries.
- Sports: Kids will learn the most common sports.
• No ads during gameplay.
• Play single player or versus a friend.
• Nine different difficulty levels from 6 matching pairs to 20 matching pairs.
• Learn vocabulary, with text and pronunciation, in three different languages, english, spanish and french.
• Colourful decks with different themes adapted for kids.
• Improve your concentration and your memory.
• Multi-language: English, Spanish and French.
More games: http://www.pegolandia.com
Improved release package
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.