"Kids Puzzles School 2+" includes 130 picture perfect puzzles for children aged 2+ to help them progressively refine their observational skills to master puzzles.
Welcome to "Kids Puzzles School 2+", the version of the ultimate children’s puzzle app for iPad that includes 130 picture perfect puzzles for children aged 2+ to help them progressively refine their observational skills to master puzzles. For even more family fun it also includes a unique two player mode.
● Eight (8) different player profiles available for the entire family.
● Star reward system, children complete puzzles to earn stars to climb the family chart.
● Two Player mode, family members race each other to complete their puzzle first to win even more stars.
● Adaptive learning through increased difficulty (may be changed through settings):
○ Level 1: Puzzles pieces not rotated and picture hint.
○ Level 2: Puzzle pieces not rotated and reduced picture hint.
○ Level 3: Puzzle pieces randomly rotated no picture hint.
● Passcode locking available to prevent user switching (may be set through settings).
● Positive reinforcement sound effects.
● Unique puzzle pieces strip, flick left or right to view pieces.
● Eight different themes Toys, Animals, Fruits, Vegetables, Vehicles, Fairy-tales, Colors and Shapes.
● Choice of avatar or picture for user profiles.
● Additional Puzzles:
○ 130 picture perfect frame puzzles 8 to 24 pieces for ages 4+,
○ 100 picture perfect frame puzzles 35 and 45 pieces for ages 6+.
● User interface specifically designed for the amazing new iPad retina display.
“Kids Puzzles School 2+” is an educational app that will help children progressively refine their observational skills and hand eye coordination playing puzzles to their hearts desire.
If you like “Kids Puzzles School 2+” be sure to check out our Apple featured, top rated and highly reviewed “Word Book and Puzzle Box HD”!
KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE
We follow the "Know what's inside" best practices for kids' apps, set by MOMs with Apps.
At ReadnLearn your children's privacy and safety is our priority that is why our app:
◇ Does not collect/share any user's personally identifiable information.
◇ Does not contain Social Network Integration or other Social Features.
◇ Does not contain ads.
◇ Contains In-App Purchases for additional content that are purchased once
◇ Contains "Feedback", "Tell a Friend", "Rate Now" and "Gift Now" buttons that are on a contained, parent targeted screen, only accessible through "Press and Hold" buttons.
◇ Contains a "More Games" button and corresponding page.
For more information please visit: readnlearn.com/#privacy
At ReadnLearn we love what we do, developing fun and educational applications for children. We are a passionate and committed small team of parents, who are graphics artists and developers. Our team is augmented by educators and our own children, our awesome beta testing team!
If you have any comments, suggestions, or feedback please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us: readnlearn.com
Like us: www.facebook.com/ReadnLearnApps
Follow us: www.twitter.com/ReadnLearnApps
● Minor improvements and optimisations
Ratings and Reviews
Great Puzzle Game for PreSchoolers
This is a great puzzle game for Preschoolers. The overall pieces and the ability to move them around the screen is great. My 3 kids were able to use it right away. The puzzles allow you to increase skill as you gain experience. Rotating puzzle pieces for example is available after you solve the puzzle the first 2 times. There are some other programs made by the same developer that are VERY similar. This version has some advantages and disadvantages when compared to "words and puzzles" (same developer). Advantages: 1. The ability to limit your younger child from getting into a level that is too hard for them is available on this app. 2. Head to head competition. Your kids can compete to see who can finish a puzzle first. Disadvantages: 1. The puzzle pieces take much longer to load (20-30 seconds) This is really slow (ipad 2) 2. There is no rewards screen. This was great for the kids to celebrate finishing a few puzzles and also a good time to share the game with the next child.
Great app for our 2 year old!!!
We have been searching for an app that not only holds her attention, but also an app that doesn't have an advertisement scrolling along the bottom of the screen. This app is a gem! Definitely our go-to app.
Worth paying for
I downloaded the free part for my grandson. It exceeds my expectations. As for having to pay for more advanced ones, everyone should be paid for their work. As he progresses, I will surely buy them too. Thanks for your work.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Read 'n' Learn ltd
- 250.5 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © ReadnLearn Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 100 shapes and jigsaw puzzles: animal, fruit, vehicles, colors, fairytale $1.99
- 100 jigsaw puzzles: 35 and 45 small pieces $1.99