• Featured by Apple
Do your kid and toddler like puzzles? How about an educational puzzle game that is fun, packed with learning, and played by 8 million families around the world? Checkout Puzzingo today!
• "My 2 year old LOVES this app! It's the best free puzzle app."
• “I work with special needs preschool children and they always ask for “the Puzzy Game”
• “Absolutely fabulous, the kids in my moms kindergarten class go crazy for it! It’s so hard to find educational games kids want to play...look no further!”
Kids, toddlers, and babies love Puzzingo! Its many puzzles are full of interactivity, animations, and sounds for repeat learning and play. Unlike jigsaw puzzles, every Puzzingo puzzle piece is named, so preschool children, toddlers, and babies will build vocabulary while playing. Puzzingo supports learning in many languages, including English, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, and UK English. It is well suited for bilingual parents looking for tools to help kids reinforce a second language.
In addition to vocabulary, your preschool child and toddler will build spatial recognition, fine motor, memory, and cognitive skills. This tactile game also appeals to children with autism and children with special needs. As for you parents, this game is designed to be playable by you and your young child together, so you can participate and bond with your child.
Unlike many kid apps, Puzzingo is 100% professionally illustrated. We also use professional voice actors with clear accurate pronunciation rather than machine-generated speech to encourage learning. When your child finishes a puzzle, he will be rewarded to a variety of engaging mini-games. Visual and audio cues throughout the apps are specially designed to make the game accessible by younger and special needs children.
Puzzingo comes free with hundreds of puzzle pieces in 10 terrific puzzles for your kid and toddler. It also has a Daily Free Preview of new and exciting puzzles every day. In addition, behind the parent gates are additional 100+ puzzles with over a thousand puzzle pieces available for purchase. The puzzles include core concepts such as shapes, colors, numbers, food, and ABC. They also cover children’s favorite topics – animal, car, princess, dinosaur, train, and more. New educational puzzles are added constantly.
• “Best free app that you can download for your kid… Constant updates makes sure that there is something new every time your kid plays it.”
• My kids STILL play with this app even after a few years! There is so much value in this app.
• “My boys love this game. One with Autism and he is able to easily navigate while working on speech skills by repeating words in the game!!”
• "My 5 year with ASD & my 2 year Aspie are in love with this game! ... 100% recommend for the ASD community."
• "I got this app for my 18-month baby daughter and she loves it!"
• Dr. Toy's 10 Best Children's product
• Editor's Choice, Best Apps for Kids
• 5 out of 5 by Apps for Homeschooling
If you run into issues with the app, please email us instead of leaving a bad review. We can't respond to reviews, but we would love to help you at email@example.com. We would love to help you!
As parents ourselves, we take children's wellness and privacy very seriously. Our app does:
• Not contain ads
• Include in-app-purchase with parent verification
• Optimizations and bug fixes
• If you like Puzzingo, please leave us a great review! We really appreciate it.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is really awesome! I've tried other apps for my daughter but she would always lose interest quickly, but these puzzles hold her interest all the way through my morning coffee and then some! The sounds are fun and she is learning names of things that we otherwise wouldn't really talk about like plane parts and electric transformers and such. She loves the mini games at the end of each puzzle. We are only doing the free version and she is excited to see what the daily preview will be. I would consider buying the full version for an upcoming plane trip but at $24 I really don't think so. If it was still $15 then I would. I may just buy one of the smaller puzzles or 2. The free version is a great download, I would recommend it!
SON LOVES THIS APP
I am not into buying apps, I love free ones. But this is I’m actually contemplating buying!! EVEN CONSIDERING IT WITH IT BEING $15. Would love for it to be cheaper, BUTTT, my son likes this app so much, he understands it, understands the buttons, can easily do the pieces, I love how it has the arrow pointing to which one it goes to even though he didn’t get it at first, now he knows what it’s doing. I love that when you press buy something it asks you to do the math so the littles can’t do it. Absolutely love this app, after the puzzles it has cute little mini games that he can understand as well. He plays it every night before bed. Would love to give this game a 10 star!! Amazing job with this app
Son has Autism
My son has autism and has really taken to this app. His development has improved using it. We really appreciate the hard work put into it. The only complaint I have is when sliding between the puzzles the rate at which it slides is extremely fast. So my son has difficulty picking the puzzle he wants because sliding back and forth he often goes past the one he wants. He doesn’t understand using the arrows it will allow you to go one puzzle at a time. There are many similar apps with this function and the rate at which the slide is much more reasonable. Such as Endless Reader by Originator Inc.
- 77Sparx Studio, Inc.
- 56.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 77SPARX Studio, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Space Puzzles $2.99
- Core Concepts Puzzles $2.99
- Animal Puzzles Pack $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.