* Proven 3-step learning plan specifically developed to teach math to kids
* Includes over 500 educational games, videos, activities and printable worksheets
* 100% SAFE — NO ADS — NO POP-UPS
WHAT IS SINGAPORE MATH?
The app is based on the special 3-step learning process known as Singapore math. It was specifically developed in Singapore to teach math to young children turning Singapore kids into some of the world’s best math students. Singapore mathematics approach complies with Common Core State Standards and has been proven effective by multiple studies.
100% SAFE & CHILD-FRIENDLY
This app kidSAFE certified. That means there are no ads, popups or links inside that can interfere with the kids' user experience.
TURNING MATH INTO ADVENTURE...
The learning plan in Kids Academy Math Games is designed as an exciting adventure map where all topics and math concepts are explained in the form of games, interactive worksheets and activities and educational videos.
Kids will work on fun farms and play with the animals, explore distant worlds, and meet unknown aliens, spend time with adorable Coin Monsters and so much more - all while learning key math concepts and developing essential skills.
EXPAND YOUR PRACTICE BEYOND THE SCREEN
The app also gives access to an extensive library of printable materials with hundreds of worksheets and workbooks that allow kids to practice pen-and-paper writing skills, have fun coloring their favorite characters and discover new educational games and activities they can do with friends and family.
- Over 500 math worksheets & games
- Select educational videos
- Interactive math quizzes & puzzles
- Lively animation and professional voiceover
- Motivational badges and rewards
- Multiple kids’ profiles
- Based on Montessori approach
- Designed by experts in preschool education
KIDS WILL LEARN
- Tracing and counting numbers
- Essential numeracy skills
- Key math operations
- Basic geometric shapes
- Sequences and patterns
- …and much more – all while having fun!
Children learn and interact with the app at their own pace. Special rewards will motivate them to go further and enjoy the progress. Ascending adjustable difficulty will keep the games at just the right level of challenge. And with customizable profiles multiple kids can use the app on the same device and have their own separate experience.
* The app is free to download but access to the content is only available as part of subscription-based membership.
* There are two membership options available: $7.99/month with a 7-day free trial or $49.99/year with a 30 day free trial.
* The trial starts automatically when you confirm your subscription, you’re not billed until the trial period ends.
* Subscription can me managed and turned off at any time via your iTunes account.
* Subscription is automatically renewed at the end of each billing period unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the active billing period ends.
* All payments are charged to your iTunes account
* If you have any questions regarding your subscription, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
- New games, worksheets and videos as wells as new math puzzles and quizzes;
- Get access to multiple kids’ profiles and track each child’s achievements individually;
- Don't forget to leave your review! It helps us a lot!
- Having trouble? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org;
Ratings and Reviews
For a math app for kids, it's really good. Unlike most math apps, there are games, worksheets, videos, quizzes, and much more that most math apps don't have. They have plenty of math topics to get a kid to learn different their mathematical knowledge. Also there is a difficulty bar to help boost skill on a certain topic. You can also print the worksheets, which can help you learn outside of your phone. Overall, I'd say the subscription of the app is really worth it.
While it states preschool and kindergarten it is not.
Let me start with we are huge fans of Tiny Hands and have purchased many of the apps so we were excited to try this app. App states 6-8 years old, however it shows preschool and kindergarten . When you select the age 4 the program begins with learning numbers and a few simple games. The problem is the wording is to old for 4 year olds. For example, Help the Farmer Sort Out Produce. Produce verses vegetables, 4 years olds think vegetables not produce. This is throughout the app at preschool and kindergarten. Another game, Where is Squigly, they need to select which position he's in. Instead of having the number like 5, 8 or 9 they have to select fifth, eighth or ninth. 4 year olds can't spell such words making it almost impossible for them to identify the correct answers. It's fun to play with them but I found they don't seem at all excited to play with this app. It might be better for older children but is somewhat misleading as it states preschool . Deleting the free subscribe maybe in a few years we can revisit it.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback! Your suggestions are highly appreciated. We’re set on making it worth your while. In the meantime, you can try our newly released app specifically tailored for ages 2-6 covering a broad set of topics, from math to science. The app presents a skill-specific curriculum based on virtual learning and real-life practice for each age. You can try it free for 30 days: https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id613051439?mt=8.
I’m a 41 year old autistic person who was always struggling with math and a visual hands on learner. I used Cuisenaire Rods when I was younger.I got this because I’m curious on how the Singapore Math method works. It’s very colorful and starts off with concrete then goes to numbers. The only bug I came across so far was the last activity on money in the first grade. It showed a quarter and I tapped the 25 cents option and nothing happened. Please fix that.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback! It is great to hear that our app is used both by children and the grown-ups! Would you mind emailing us the screenshot of the app where nothing happened? Please email the screenshot to the email@example.com and we will fix it for you.
- Kids Academy Co apps: Preschool & Kindergarten Learning Kids Games, Educational Books, Free Songs
- 298.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018, Kids Academy Company
- In-App Purchases
- All Access Pass $7.99
- All Access Pass $49.99
- All Access Pass: lifetime access to all features and content $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.