Now you can take DreamEnglish.com’s Matt and his super-popular song videos with you wherever you go. The Dream English Kids videos on YouTube have been viewed over 100 million times by children and parents all around the world, and now you can enjoy a big-screen selection of the most popular songs on your iPad. It’s simple, convenient and fun - no downloading or internet access required - just tap, play and have fun!
***Don't miss our great value, discounted 'Kids Learning Pack: Songs, English, Music, Letters, Numbers, Colors & Shapes' app bundle!***
Our sing-along videos are sure to make your kids smile, dance, sing and learn. Plus, all songs come with teaching and learning tips to help children develop and get the most out of this app.
Great for long or short journeys, supermarket queues, playing at school or during quality time at home, this child-friendly app is full of colourful, fun graphics, including the new Mini Matt cartoon character, is perfect to entertain, educate and enjoy no matter where you are.
These five great song videos are perfect for teachers to use in the classroom too! Use them as warm-ups or a full lesson. The 20 teaching tips help you get the most of these fun and simple songs!
This Kids Songs in English app is a safe way to watch and listen to some of the Dream English Kids popular songs. Just open the app… tap, and your child can choose their favorite Dream English Kids video and stay in the offline environment.
Our Kids Songs in English app includes DreamEnglish.com’s popular versions of:
- If You’re Happy and You Know It
- Open, Shut Them!
- Let’s Count to 100!
- Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes
- No, Yes, Please, Thank You!
***Plus, there are 4 great teaching and learning ideas for every song to help your child get the most out of this fun, educational app.
Tip: Sound will not play if iPad mute button is enabled. Please check first!
* 5 of the most popular song videos from the DreamEnglish.com’s hit-list – now with animated Mini-Matt cartoon character!
* Ideal for children aged 2 – 6 years old
* Ideal for teachers to use in the classroom. Use them as warm-ups or a full lesson. The teaching ideas help make the most of these fun and simple songs
* Perfect to enjoy while traveling, waiting in airports or supermarkets, or at home enjoying quality time
* Super-easy for small children to use and enjoy
* All songs come with subtitles so you can read and sing along
* Packed with teaching and learning tips for you to help your child develop
* It’s convenient. No Internet connection or downloading required-just tap, play and enjoy…anywhere you go
* Children can enjoy the songs in a safe, offline environment
* Improves fine and large motor skills, memory and language
* Helps to develop literacy and numeracy
* Ideal for native and non-native English speakers
* Great for helping to develop balance, coordination, confidence and participation in a fun way
No Sound? Easy to fix!
Some iPad users occasionally have no sound on some apps. To fix it:
- Go to Settings > General > Use Side Switch to: > Set to ‘Mute’
- Slide the Side Switch button (the small plastic button next to volume control) so that a red dot does NOT show. Make sure the audio level is turned up using the volume control button. Mute has been toggled OFF.
* A big THANK YOU to everyone for buying our growing number of educational apps. We’d love to hear from you and find out what you’d like to see us make as our next ones. If you’d like to drop us a line us with any comments, suggestions and feedback, please email: email@example.com
** If you like our apps, please recommend them to your friends so that we can keep making great-value, high quality educational apps for all.
*** Check out our website for more great apps and lots of other resources: www.cambridgeenglishonline.com
****For more of Matt’s songs visit: www.DreamEnglish.com
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Ratings and Reviews
Great teaching apps for autism and learning disability. Thank you. My son adores these sweet songs.
Awesome videos for kids!!!!
I love how Matt interacts with the viewers, my 5 year old has grown up watching Dream English videos, he's learned to count and express his feelings and so has my soon to be 2 year old! We love all the video sing alongs Matt does!!!
These are some of my family's favorite Dream English songs. Great actions in the videos so we can sing and dance along!
The developer, Cambridge English Online Ltd., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Cambridge English Online Ltd
- 145.8 MB
- Requires iPadOS 5.1.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Cambridge English Online Ltd. 2011
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.