Kids Tell Time is a fun and interactive educational app that helps your little ones learn how to tell time using analog and digital clocks.
Clean, uncluttered interface allows children to focus on developing this important life skill:
• Multiple playing modes challenge children with various levels of difficulty
• Narrator guides the child along in English, French or Spanish
• Verbal instructions are given for each playing mode
• The time displayed is also spoken in the selected language for narration
Children are positively reinforced to continue learning with the rewards system in place for all playing modes:
• Praising correct answers and rewarding stars that build-up a collection
• Gently advising when the correct answer was not provided
• Encouraging a second and third try, if needed
6 playing modes maintain your kids’ interest:
• Learn to Tell Time
• Set the Analog Clock
• Set the Digital Clock
• Choose the Analog Clock
• Choose the Digital Clock
• Match the Clocks
3 clock face themes add excitement and fun to learning:
• Cool Colors
• Yummy Fruits
• Cute Animals
Kids will want to set the clocks again and again!
Kids Tell Time was MADE FOR KIDS:
• Without In-App purchases
• Without links to other apps
• Without data collection
• Without third-party advertising
Give your child a valuable gift!
Spend quality time playing with them on learning how to tell time!
KIDS TELL TIME is a fun, engaging, and educational app - where kids can learn to tell the time on playful, vibrant digital and analog clock faces.
The reorganized interface offers a user-friendly experience for players of all ages. With larger buttons for selecting game modes, you will be able to move between modes easily.
Need help learning how to play? No problem - all of the information needed for game play is displayed in the newly redesigned Info screen
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t turn off clicking sound
Would be great but you can’t mute the clicking sound it makes when the minute changes, even with the iPad volume turned off, which is pretty maddening.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your comment. We are going to investigate this further.
This is a great little app! Had my 7 year old telling time in about 20 minutes while having fun! They earn star rewards when they get the answers right which is always a plus for kids to visually see they are doing a good job.
Decent app, but crashy
Not a bad learning app, but it crashes every four or five tests... Not good for the younger crowd.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ZurApps Research Inc.
- 102.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 6–8
- © ZurApps Research Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.