“Toddlers Learning Baby Games - Free Kids Games” is a fun educational app for 2 year old and 3 year old babies with a collection 15+ interactive games for toddlers to play and learn easily with fun educational Games.
To teach your pre-k kiddo color, shapes,English Alphabet, phonics, counting numbers, Musical notes and tracing.
The interactive learning games is a great mode of education as children enter kindergarten as kinesthetic learners.
Twenty high quality toddler games for 2-4 year old, keeps the baby enchanted with the experience of the kids fun games. The learning based toddlers educational activities are perfect for babies to inculcate inquisitiveness in their early childhood.
The educational games for children encourage to learn at their own pace. No winning and no losing keep the kid amused for hours. Rewards and appreciation earned at the end of each activity boost the kid’s morale.Each quiz in itself act as baby toy for the little ones. Adorable stickers can be collected in a box after scoring enough points.
** Baby Games are designed to enhance following skills
1. Colorful & engaging activities for young minds.
2. Core activities for foundation stage of primary school kids.
3. Helps to develop skills for early learning while keeping kids busy and engaged.
4. Games for cognitive skills for kids.
5. Hand-eye coordination using early learning games.
6. Concentration and Memory development in infants.
7. Visual perception
8. Digital Baby Toys
9. Fine Motor skills of your baby
10. Introducing child to basic musical notes using a Piano, Xylophone and Drums.
11. Baby coloring games to introduce colors for toddlers.
12. Introducing "Twinkle twinkle little star" rhyme for babies and infants.
Toddlers educational games is great mode of learning for preschoolers. It helps to inculcate interest and positive attitude towards learning since a very early age of preschool children. Learning by doing or Experiential learning is one of the most recommended way to introducing basic concepts to infants and babies.
Quoting experts on kid's learning styles:
"Children enter kindergarten as kinesthetic and tactual learners, moving and touching everything as they learn. By second or third grade, some students have become visual learners. During the late elementary years some students, primarily females, become auditory learners. Yet, many adults, especially males, maintain kinesthetic and tactual strengths throughout their lives." (Teaching Secondary Students Through Their Individual Learning Styles, Rita Stafford and Kenneth J. Dunn; Allyn and Bacon, 1993).
2. We do not collect any personal information about kids
- UI enhancements for smoother gameplay
- Scared some bugs away
Ratings and Reviews
I loved the game until the sound went off on all of the games. Maybe writing a review will turn the sound back on.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Greysprings Software Solutions Private Limited
- 115 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © Greysprings Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd. 2019 - 2020, India
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Upgrade $1.99