This app is perfect for toddlers and preschoolers who love trucks. It works on number identification, counting, and one-to-one correspondence in a way that is fun and easy for kids to use.
* Use the yarder to pick up the spoken number and place it in the dump truck
* Touch the numbers to hear their names
* Lots of positive reinforcement and encouragement is given
* Fun animations and sounds keep kids engaged
* Works on numbers 1-20
* Count the construction vehicles once they drive on to the construction site
* Hear and see the number as they touch and count the trucks
* The number of trucks and truck types change each time
* Works on one-to-one correspondence
* Fun animations and is easy to use
* Brightly colored retina display images and animations that look great on iPod, iPad, and iPhone devices
*Simple controls and verbal statements make the app easy for young children to use independently
If you have any questions or suggestions, we would love to hear them. Please email us at email@example.com
Construction Alphabet - Check out another great educational construction app.
If you enjoy Kids Trucks: Numbers and Counting, please take a moment to leave a great review. Thanks!
- Does not contain ads
- Does not contain links to social networks
- Does not use data collection tools
- Does not contain in-app purchase
- Does include links to apps by Scott Adelman in the App Store (via Link Share/Georiot)
Thanks to all that have enjoyed Kids Trucks: Numbers and Counting! If you have a minute, please consider reviewing the app. Your reviews mean a lot!
1.90 - Added the ability to remove visual cues for the numbers. Find it in the About section.
1.83 - Fixed a bug for numbers 11-20
Ratings and Reviews
My 18 month old loves this game! He is not ready for the numbers part of it, but he looovves the counting part. When he sees the vehicles drive onto the screen he gets all excited. It is very simple but very cute. Definitely worth the money!
V. simple, good for truck fans
A couple simple games, as far as I can tell, with one or two variations (e.g. one-digit vs two-digit number recognition). Cheerful graphics, pleasant voiceover. Would have liked a quick verbal overview for players who are not yet reading - such as "Press the blue circles to go left or right, then use the up or down arrow to move the hook and grab the number." Good for holding my 4yo truck fan's attention for ten minutes; he did not stick around to discover other attributes if any. Has promise - maybe with several more game choices and levels of difficulty it will gain more stars.
Not that great.
I had hoped that you could increase the difficulty of the game by changing a setting so that it didn't SHOW the child the number they are supposed to pick up in the corner of the game. That is matching, not number recognition. I thought the "about" button might have a setting to to do this but nothing happens when I hold the about button down for 3 seconds. I'm really disappointed that I had to pay for this app. With how simple it is and that you can't make it more difficult, it should have been free. And I'm a teacher too so other I think the other teacher who thought it was great needs to raise her expectations.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.