Colorful and constructive: with Kidspiration Maps, students create visual maps that build reading, writing and thinking skills.
"awesome learning tools!" - Jamie Martin, edshelf
* Eligible for discount through Apple’s Volume Purchase Plan for Education.
* Get a free app for every 20 purchased: http://www.inspiration.com/mapsformkids
Kidspiration Maps helps young readers and writers in grades K-5 learn to organize and classify information, gain sight word knowledge and expand their ideas into written and verbal expression. By creating story maps, Venn diagrams, and webs, students visualize what they are learning, improving their understanding and comprehension. Tap to transform visual diagrams into text - perfect for pre-writing. Use Kidspiration Maps to:
- Support reading comprehension
- Organize thoughts and topics for writing
- Develop vocabulary
- Sort and classify information
- Organize projects
- Engage students with built-in activities in reading, writing, social studies, science and math
- Friendly design developed specifically for iPad
- Diagrams are easy to build - and save instantly
- Create an unlimited number of documents
- Includes symbol library with 1400+ images
- Picture-to-Text conversion: transforms visual representations into written words
- SuperGrouper™: helps teach students to sort, group and classify objects and ideas
- Audio notes: students or teachers can append audio to any symbol, or record verbal instructions
- Share files with other apps on your iPad, such as Pages
- Share files with other iPads via Dropbox, email or iTunes
- Dozens of activities are included
Kidspiration Maps Lite
Kidspiration Maps Lite is a free preview of Kidspiration Maps. Work with up to five diagrams to create maps, edit and stylize content, transform diagrams to outlines, and preview templates.
MORE INFO, FEEDBACK & SUPPORT
For more information, visit www.inspiration.com/ipad
Send feedback and questions to email@example.com
Locking feature now gives teachers a way to prevent kids from accidentally moving or deleting objects in activities.
Ratings and Reviews
Powerful teaching tool
This is an excellent app for education. With it, teachers or students can easily organize their ideas as graphic organizers, or in a "linear" form for outlines. It comes with excellent classroom activity starters for writing, visual thinking and more. It is also just a lovely and easy interface that lets kids build ideas and think critically. The company that makes it, Inspiration, is well known in Education, and this app puts all of that experience in a very tidy, fun, effective package.
love it fix inspiration
I own both kidspiration and inspiration app, yet can not write a review for inspiration bc the inspiration app has a "lite" stamped across it. please fix this. I do love this app. it is simple enough for my students to use and enjoy.
Cost too much for $
I paid the $10 because I am an educator and thought I was getting more templates, pictures, etc. All I really got was ability to make more maps and more options to share. Not worth $10
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.