A "Can you kill 'em" meter for role playing board & card games including Munchkin and its many variants. It can also be used as a simple score counter or scorekeeper for all kinds of games.
- The easiest way to track the combat strength of your character and your opponent to see if you can beat them in a battle.
- Works with many board & card games including all variants of Munchkin (including Epic Munchkin, Munchkin Cthulhu, Munchkin Zombies, etc.) and makes those games more enjoyable to play.
- Countless improvements over the official Level Counter app for tracking combat strength!
- Simple number pad interface with convenience buttons for +1, +2, +3, +4, +5, -1, -2, -3, -4, and -5.
- Ticker Tape (History) shows the current tally, so you won't be all like, "Wait, you're at 17. Did we count that +2 Bonus over there? I can't remember." You'll see that the +2 bonus in the history!
- You can even change the hero, monster, and background to better suit your style or the game variant you're playing!
- Makes RPG board and card games more accessible for younger kids who possibly can't do math in their heads very well or very quickly.
- From Downcast Systems, creators of mobile RPG puzzle games like Puzzlewood Quests and The Hangman's Noose.
Munchkin is a registered trademark of Steve Jackson Games, and Downcast System is not affiliated with Munchkin or Steve Jackson Games (creators of Munchkin) in any way. This app is simply a utility to make an awesome RPG card game even better.
Backgrounds formatted for iPhone X, XS, and XS MAX
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.