Welcome to Kilter Rewards, where healthy lifestyles are rewarded by social impact.
Download and join now to compete in this month's FREE public challenge! Compete to win big prizes for yourself, matching donations for a charity of your choice, and for charity group awards with all of the other users who choose the same charity as you do.
The free Kilter Rewards app also lets you access other types of programming, including corporate donation matching for activity programs and team-based corporate challenges, and other free fitness and charity events, campaigns, and challenges.
If you are invited to join your company's employee engagement program, you will have access to the following features below. If you are using Kilter to compete in our free public challenges, events, and campaigns, you will have access to all features except for those that are available only to corporate programs (donation matching, corporate challenges, employer leaderboards).
1. Earn corporate sponsored dollars for your charity of choice every day for completing an activity goal (running, walking, going to the gym, biking, swimming, and more!)
2. Compete in team-based challenges with your colleagues in internal competitions to earn larger donation prizes for a cause you collectively choose! You may also be invited to join competitions to compete against other companies across the world!
3. Choose a Charity! Choose any charity you want to contribute your corporate sponsored dollars towards when you reach your daily goals.
4. Easily sync your health tracking apps & devices (Current: Apple Health, Fitbit, Garmin, Strava, MapMyRun). More integrations coming soon (e.g. Google Fit).
5. Check into ANY gym or fitness studio using our fun check in feature. You'll be asked to stay and workout for at least 30 minutes.
6. Self-Reporting: some programs may allow you to upload an activity to receive credit towards donations or challenges even without a connected device or the ability to check into a gym. We approve activities such as home workout, recreational sports, hiking, and much more! Manual activities receive half-credits.
7. Robust Leaderboards. Compare yourself to your colleagues and/or team members on the leaderboards! Track your progress by week, month, year, donations contributed, points earned, by department, and even by various activity type (i.e. want to work towards being #1 in a specific category, like steps, gym workouts?)
8. User Streaks! How many days in a row can you go without missing a goal? In challenges, events, and campaigns, earn bonus points for hitting weekly streak goals!
9. My Connections: Follow your teammates and colleagues to add them to an activity feed where you can follow their progress. Functionality to like and comment on their activity, and set up chats, coming soon.
- Create a Challenge (create your own challenge to compete with colleagues, friends, or family members)
- Employer Health Care Premium Discounts! Your employer may offer you the opportunity to earn discounts on your monthly health premium for reaching certain activity levels within the Kilter Rewards program. Please check with your employer if this is available in your program!
*Donation functionality currently only available to users connected to their employer or organizations' account.
*Kilter Rewards integrates with Apple Health app. This lets you share your iPhone steps, Apple Watch steps, and exercise and energy data with Kilter Rewards. We use this data to help you track your activity and reward your goals with donations and points within the program.
Read more about our terms and conditions here -
• Peer-to-peer: Request contributions from friends, family, and colleagues based on your wellness goals in your events.
• Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great way to stay active
The multiple modalities they allow to achieve your activity points for the day is great as it caters to much more than some other apps I’ve seen! The only thing I wish is for there to be a differentiating points for how much activity you are doing in a day (e.g. you get the base points for 2 miles but every extra mile beyond that gets you 10 more points or something like that). I also hope they add more apps they can connect with to track your activity, otherwise it’s user friendly app!
Decent tracking for good causes/rewards
Overall a good way to connect people and track activities for a cause. As a person who doesn’t need outside motivation to exercise, I would find it cumbersome to use on a regular basis, but for short term it’s fine. Integrates decently well with certain fitness apps but Apple activity is not (currently) supported. Twice I had to manually enter activities that should have automatically updated via MapMyRun.
One-Stop-Shop for HR
Our company has both a wellness department & an allotted annual donation budget. Kilter Rewards was able to marry the two seamlessly while also keeping our employees engaged & healthy. Company morale (and friendly competition) has increased and we’re really enabling our employees to live more balanced lifestyles!
Would definitely recommend to companies looking for some innovative ways to engage employees!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.