You’ve never seen Hollywood like this before! A fresh look, new squad, and pathway to fame await you in an all new KIM KARDASHIAN: HOLLYWOOD.
Featuring a new and exclusive A-List feature: Squads! Connect with a community of players and make new friends around the world in this celebrity life and fashion story game.
There’s so much more of everything you love about KIM KARDASHIAN: HOLLYWOOD: new events, outfits, accessories and celebrities to meet.
Can’t keep up with Kim? Continue the adventure and make new friends in Hollywood!
Choose Your Story:
- Celebrity Life: become a top model, cover girl, movie star, fashion designer, entrepreneur and more!
- Travel around the world visiting clubs, boutiques, and luxury homes in LA, Tokyo, Paris & more!
- Virtual families: get married, have kids, and build a home
Fame Games with Friends:
- Live your Hollywood story with your friends
- Squads: Join a squad to earn rewards, exclusive clothing and more!
- Send gifts and help each other rise to fame when you connect to Facebook
- Dress up for special events and submit looks based on themes to win prizes.
- Enter the fashion world and compare daily looks, OOTD and more to see who can be the biggest star!
- “Would you play the Kim K game? Of course you would!” – MTV News
- “Check out the resemblance! Digital Kim is a spitting image of the real thing!” – E! Online
- “If you’ve always wanted to be part of the Kardashian family, it’s your lucky day.” – Marie Claire
*Kim Kardashian: Hollywood requires an iPhone 4s, iPod Fifth Generation, iPad 2 or later*
© 2014 - 2021 Glu Mobile Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Kim Kardashian: Hollywood,TM and © 2014 - 2021 Kimsaprincess, Inc. All rights reserved. Kim Kardashian and Kardashian Kollection and all related designs, stylizations and images are trademarks and copyrights owned by, in part or whole, by Kimsaprincess, Inc. and used under license herein.
Auto-renewable Subscription Information (“Subscription Terms”):
Gold: 49.99USD / month (or local equivalent) including a 7 day free trial
Silver: 19.99USD / month (or local equivalent) including a 7 day free trial
Bronze: 4.99USD / month (or local equivalent) including a 7 day free trial
Subscriptions are available via in app purchase. Subscriptions will automatically renew at the applicable subscription price at the end of the subscription period until you cancel your subscription. Payment for the subscription period you selected will be charged to your iTunes account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. You can cancel your subscription at any time by accessing your iTunes Account Settings and selecting to cancel your subscription. After canceling, you will be responsible for paying the subscription fee for the current active applicable subscription period.
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.
Twitter & Instagram: @KKHOfficial
HAUNTED HOLLYWOOD & KIM'S BDAY
Happy birthday, Kim!
Log in for spooky new quests, fun fashions & more!
TRICK OR TREAT: Save Hollywood from monsters, meet a ghost at Kim's birthday, reunite with the Count & discover an enchanted forest!
GIFTS GALORE: Play every day to earn gifts, birthday boxes & new outfits
SHOW YOUR STYLE: Compete in events & win limited items for Scorpio Season
KOLLECT THEM ALL: New Kollections releasing Oct 8 & 21
Ratings and Reviews
Good game needs lot of improvements
Im a huge fan of this game but it’s starting to get played out for starters we should have the option to say no to some offers because like Kim our character are crazy booked too and we should have the offer to say no to some offers because its becoming a bit overwhelming we should have new stories involving new characters because i have like 4 different tasks to handle with Cassio and each story line to s different so it’s starting to not make sense and maybe we should have the option to hire better managers who can help manage the stores and keep our brand looking great because like I mentioned earlier we are booked like crazy and i don't completely understand the show your style events shouldn't we be able to express ourselves with the clothing and hairstyles we choose for our styles i feel like that shouldn’t be dictated by Kim and why are there so many quest with Cassio he keeps flirting and my character is in a relationship so maybe we should have the option to date Cassio or keep him professional other than that the game is great and when we have friends in our phones and they ask for references we should be able to reference them to other non-playable characters because i feel like i do have references but I don’t have the Facebook friends to reference them. Thank you for reading this review if you come across i feel like this game is great but could use a lot of improvement.
love, but needs improvement
i love this game, but some of the main things i don’t like about it is the energy, and k-star offers. to begin with, the energies are somewhat agitating and they take way too long to refill. it takes 5 mins to refill ONE energy out of 22 energies. i feel like instead of it taking 5 mins for one energy, that they should change and allow for it to be 5 mins to refill 22/22 energies so that our events could go smoother, quicker and more efficient. consequently it costs real life money to buy energies as well as to buy more K-stars. moving onto the K-stars and its offers.. basically if you don’t have K-stars you’re basically classified as broke because almost everything in the catalog is worth K-stars, it also costs K-stars to buy energies too, but you have to buy K-stars with real life money as said before; or you could otherwise— watch ads which only give you 1 K-star per vid, or also you could do offers which make you have to either take surveys which take long or making a purchase and which if you’re like me, i know you wouldn’t want to purchase something in real life just to get a certain amount of K-stars. all in all, i just think they should do more to support their users by giving them more K-stars, and energies because those are everyone’s weaknesses, so they should cater to that since people are taking their time to play their game (and the people who buy their K-stars/energies).
I love this game
This game is not only very addicting but it’s fun to grow into a big celebrity. Their are a few things I wish I could change about this game though. I wish that it didn’t take as long to get energy and that some items were cheaper. i also wish that all of my time durations didn’t take as long. because it takes like 8 hrs and then i run out of energy so i get off the game and sometimes i forget to come back or i can’t come back and the time for the event has ran out and i lose fans. There are a lot of things i really love about this game though. Overall i would say my one major complaint is that it takes too long. For another example i’ve been playing this game for 6 months and I go on dates with my husband in the game almost everyday and I still don’t have the option for a baby yet. Part of this is because i don’t have enough energy with wanting to complete events and hang with my hubby. The game is kind of realistic though because these things don’t just happen over night. So good job Kim i’m proud and i love this game. And if you are reading this trying to decide whether or not to get the game, i would for sure. It is free unless you want to pay for the extras (and I haven’t which is another reason why it’s kind of slow to get places) but it’s still super fun. Just remember to have patience.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Glu Games Inc
- 826.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Kim Kardashian: Hollywood, © 2014 - 2021 Glu Mobile Inc. All Rights Reserved. Kim Kardashian: Hollywood, TM and © 2014 - 2021 Kimsaprincess, Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Small Star Pack $4.99
- Medium Star Pack $9.99
- Large Star Pack $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.