Kinda Heroes: The cutest RPG! 12+
Stand-up RPG made with love!
- Offers In-App Purchases
Welcome to Riverstone - a tiny medieval village in the middle of nowhere! This place hasn’t seen any heroes yet. Choose a character and begin your adventure! Upgrade combat and cooking skills, complete quests, rescue Woody and become a real hero!
• The Steam Awards 2020 nominee: Outstanding Visual Style Award
• Indie Cup S'20 nominee: Best Mobile Game
• Game Development World Championship 2020 (GDWC) participant
• Classic medieval RPG
• Side View & Scroll gameplay
• Offline gameplay, no Internet access is required
• Exciting story
• 8 different heroes with unique combat style
• Switch heroes at any time and use common inventory
• Advanced mechanics based on movesets and timings
• Craft and augmentation system
• Tons of equipment
• Unique skills
• Various quests
• Monsters and bosses, each with unique features and movesets
Join us on Discord: discord.gg/nXVeVK3
Follow us on Reddit: reddit.com/r/kindaheroes/
• Equipment comparer
• Warehouse drop
Ratings and Reviews
Nostalgic Action Adventure Classic Cuteness for Mac!
Having grown up alongside Zelda II: The Adventures of Link for the NES and Ys III for the TurbografxCD this game hit close to heart! The excellent and cute graphics are like a modern-anime rendition somewhere in between Harvest Moon or the Japanese 90s Strategy series Farland Story with horizontal battles echoing the original SNES Tales of Phantasia series. I just finished the training and beat the first level boss and excited to embark on the rest of the adventure! Happy retro gaming for my beloved Mac at it’s best :)
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thank you for the feedback. Have a good day :)
Interesting Game. Uninterested Support and Misleading “no ads” purchase
I actually like this game and when I saw the ability to pay for no ads I jumped on it because I hate ads. But after I purchased it, whenever I selected a boost, the game still ran ads. I went into their discord and found that they only meant no ads after completing a battle. When I asked for a refund on discord in the help section, crickets for two weeks. Still haven’t heard anything. I have never purchased a no ads function for a game and then that game still ran ads. No ads means no ads unless you specify. And I have bought a lot of no ads purchases on different games. This just feels disingenuous. Just take all the ads off and charge a price you feel is fair to do that. I still gave three stars because I like the actual game, but this issue needs to be ironed out.
I’m smiling, but that’s partly the music
I’m bored with my Nintendo and PS5 tonight, looking for something simple yet different (and cheap considering all I spend on consoles) and this fits the bill so far. Just playing on a touchscreen is a nice change my tired hands. And it’s sweet they provided rollicking music in exchange when fishing for me to review.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Oleg Mekekechko
- 71 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Hippo Games
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Pack $1.99
- Golden Chest SALE -50% $9.99
- Cat Chest $5.99
- Bandit Chest $9.99
- Small Chest $1.99
- Bandit Chest SALE -50% $4.99
- Golden Chest $19.99
- Cat Chest SALE -50% $2.99
- Small Chest SALE -50% $0.99