"I am a parent of a kindergartner and I absolutely love this app! We use this as extra homework and I love how it reinforces everything he is learning in school." Andrea M
"This is hands down one of the best kinder apps I have bought. Each activity addresses key skills in unique fun ways. I plan to use every single activity in this amazingly cute app. Thank you!!" Jessica B - Kinder teacher
WHY PARENTS AND TEACHERS LOVE IT
- Huge collection of activities
- Covers both math and literacy skills
- Lovely fall themes and graphics keep kids engaged
- Huge variety of games keeps things interesting for little learners
- Easy to differentiate and adapt to each student
- Tracks user progress
- You can customize all of the games for each student
- You can customize all of the content for each student
- Great for morning activities or extra practice at home
- Also great for kids with disabilities
- Cute graphics and fun winter theme
WHY KIDS LOVE IT
- Variety keeps kids engaged
- Kids love the adorable graphics and winter theme
- Kids love hearing words of encouragement in their parent's or teachers' voice
- Learnings feels like playing and kids love to play
- Super simple and easy to use
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fun that will melt a cold winter!
I am encouraged by the variety of learning activities and the graphics. My early learning students will be enchanted and engaged. Sometimes when the male voice gives directions, the voice is hard to understand, or it isn't recorded in as clear an environment as the woman's voice. Also, teaching the visually impaired, I prefer the larger font size in the majority of learning games. It isn't obviously clear where the math game shows spaces, if the learned is to count how many are filled, or how many are open. Thanks again, for another valuable, varied, user friendly kindergarten learning experience, that also supports the special needs learner.
Fun and different
Have a 7 yr old working on phonemic awareness. Think this will be helpful for him to reinforce the sound symbol relationship in a fun way. Also like how you can swipe, touch, and move the graphemes for reinforcement.
I would recommend this app for parents/teachers teaching the basic sounds of the English Language. Math is a plus for Subitizing and number recognition.
This program is easy to use and has a wealth of skills to review for Kindergarten. The children will love it and the teacher or parent can easily make a note of what skills the child has mastered or still needs help with.
- Innovative Investments Limited
- 214.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Grasshopper Apps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.