Kindergarten Math provides comprehensive learning with high quality entertainment for children ages 3 to 6 years. The app has a captivating Safari theme that keeps children engaged while they learn new skills. The dinosaur guide helps children navigate the safari and math questions. The app contains kid-friendly rich graphics, animations, voices, and intuitive click, drag and drop type question templates that are easy for children to follow without parent or teacher supervision.
This app offers two payment options: Monthly Subscription for $0.99/month or Buy Now for $5.99.
Details of auto-renewing Monthly Subscription:
Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
The app is aligned to common core standards with over 700 questions focused on developing core math skills in five areas:
4) Measurement and Data
- FUN SAFARI THEME & AVATARS: Interactive friendly animals in the Safari and customizable Avatars
- MOTIVATING GAMEPLAY: By answering questions, children earn coins that they spend to add animals (parrot, kangaroo, tiger, elephant, etc.) to the Safari and to feed them.
- PERSONALIZED LEARNING: The app adjusts difficulty level to match child’s performance and learning requirements. AUTO-SOLVE helps kids comprehend right solution for each question.
- REPORTS: Real-time feedback and performance reports are provided for learners, parents, and teachers.
- CORE MATH SKILLS: Kindergarten math skills based on Common Core State Standards. More than 700 questions and 65+ skills have been covered.
- GUIDED VOICEOVER: Daphne, the dinosaur guides children through the question-answers. This helps in better understanding of the concepts and retention.
- RICH GRAPHICS: The user interface is simple and intuitive with great animations that make question solving fun. Large variety of question templates and high quality images keep children engaged throughout the sessions.
Kindergarten app topics focus on four critical areas: (1) developing understanding of Numbers and its relation with Counting and strategies for Counting using different arrangements of objects; (2) developing understanding of whole number relationships and place value, including grouping in ones, tens, twos, fives; (3) developing understanding of comparison of objects with respect to size, height, length, weight and capacity; and (4) developing understanding of basic addition and subtraction concepts; (5) developing understanding of Geometry with the help of real life examples.
Counting to 100 by tens and ones
Counting by grouping
Forward and Backward counting
Addition as putting together
Addition using objects
Missing number in addition sentences
Subtraction as taking apart
Subtraction using visuals
Word problems on subtraction
Measurement and Data
Measurement of length
Measurement of weight and size
Relative position of objects
Two and three-dimensional shapes
Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- UI Improvements
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Locked Me Out From Learning
I downloaded this app in order to learn common core math and as soon as it stared to get interesting it locked me out. Seems like you have to buy the game in order to play it through. Lame.
Needs a lot of work
I like the idea of it, however, it needs a lot of work. In the data/measurement section, it asks which stick is longer, but doesn't show any sticks. My daughter enjoys the safari aspect but noted it was weird a dinosaur was the guide. Additionally, there is not an option to have words in the problems spoken, so if you have a visually impaired kiddo, an ELL, or a slow reader, there's going to be issues. Overall, it's not the worst, but certainly not worth any money. If you get it, stick with the free play. If you're going to spend any money, there are several cheaper apps with better graphics, concepts, and less glitches.
Now mathematic is fun and easier
Say no to hard mathematics! Kids now can learn math with plays and easier! With colorfull ui and many kind of animal, kids can learn faster and easier.. This app give a help for parents who hard to teach their kids to understand math 😘
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- LogTera Inc
- 184.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © 2012-17 ClassK12.com
- In-App Purchases
- Access to All Categories (Full Access) $5.99
- Kindergarten Math - Monthly $0.99
- Access to Counting $1.99
- Access to Addition Category $1.99
- Access to Subtraction Category $1.99
- Access to Geometric Category $1.99
- Access to Measurement and Data Category $1.99