Learn Sight Words with 5 Fun Games! Help your children become confident readers and increase their vocabulary, spelling and literacy skills.
Sight words are commonly used words which are most frequently repeated in books. 'Kindergarten Sight Words' app makes learning enjoyable for toddlers through funny animations and beautifully designed graphics!
** Why will parents love this app? **
- Kids will learn 200+ sight words easily.
- This app will educate, entertain and keep your kids engaged.
- Improve your little one's reading and vocabulary skills.
- Perfect for kids in preschool, kindergarten and grade 1.
- Learn sight words from the Dolch sight words list.
** Why will kids love this app? **
- Funny animations will make them giggle with joy.
- Kids will learn words and phonic sounds through amusing games.
- The app is very easy to use!
- Colorful graphics and cute characters.
- Various games which involve fishing, archery, rockets, balloons and feeding cute monsters!
** Here are the games included in this app **
- Space Adventures
- Shoot the Words
- Feed the Monster
- Let's Go Fishing
- Pop the Words
The Game "Lets Go Fishing" is completely free. Unlock the remaining 4 Sight Words games via in-app purchase.
If you need help or have any feedback, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are constantly working on making this app better for you and your kids. If you enjoy these games, please 'Rate & Review' us. Thank you :)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Feed the monster doesn’t work at all
When you unlock all 5 games the feed the monster game doesn’t work at all. We tried on an iPhone and iPad. If a word is in the third position it can’t be chosen. There is no skip function so if that’s the answer the only remedy is to exit the game and restart
- IDZ Digital Private Limited
- 48.8 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Internet Design Zone
- In-App Purchases
- 5 Educational Sight Word Games $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.