KinderTEK® teaches young elementary students and preschoolers early math concepts through animal adventures. Developed with research in classrooms and homes, KinderTEK® provides a strong start in math. KinderTEK® Pro Connected is WiFi-supported and is ideal for independent instruction and practice at school, home or both. (Contact us for a class license or to participate in research.)
“KTEK is an excellent product and it is by far the best kindergarten math app I have worked with. – Classroom Teacher
“It's a fun game and it's also learning.” - Kindergarten Student
KinderTEK® helps students learn and practice early math skills while having fun. Students use math tools such as the number line, ten frame and 100s chart as they are guided through instruction. They earn feedback on their work as well as stickers, photos and badges for their virtual KinderTEK® scrapbook and can play puzzles and memory games each session. Progress and achievement reports aligned with Common Core State Standards give teachers insights into students’ math weaknesses and strengths.
KinderTEK® features serve all students, especially struggling learners and those receiving intervention services:
• Focused, systematic instruction
• Modeling and scaffolding
• Deliberate practice opportunities
• Timely academic feedback
• Embedded formative assessment
• Motivation strategies
• Customization options
KinderTEK® Pro Connected provides a strong system of support to teachers and families:
• online data dashboard for individual and class level reports and student management
• in-app reports and student management
• on-demand, online professional development and technical assistance
• online library of resources for implementation, sustainability, and effectiveness
• family connection reporting home progress to teachers
Capacity: 35 learners per class
Requirements: iOS 10 or later required (iPad 4 or later recommended for optimal experience)
Visit www.kindertek.com for more information and to contact us. Consider KinderTEK® Offline for sites with unreliable WiFi.
KinderTEK® was developed as a collaborative effort between the Center on Teaching and Learning at the University of Oregon and Concentric Sky, Inc.
Tap support added to some activities, revised audio, new matching game art, bug fixes.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- University of Oregon Digital Press
- 1.1 GB
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 University of Oregon and Concentric Sky, inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.