Kinfo is the app parents use to share recommendations. Mums, dads, uncles, nannies etc have already recommended thousands of products, services and places their families have enjoyed.
"I would definitely use this app to find things to do, especially when we are exploring the country as I love to find activities that are off the beaten track.”– ChelseaMamma
Recommendations on Kinfo go from Indoor and Outdoor Activities, Books, Wellbeing services, Toys & Games, Art’s & Craft, Classes, Sports, Holidays, Birthdays, Museums, Clothing, Events, Podcasts and much more.
1. Filter recommendations published by fellow parents by: your kid’s age and your location
2. Search recommendations by category or location through your local map
3. Earn points by sharing, liking, saving and commenting on other fellow Parent’s recommendations and get: exclusive content relevant to your family and free activity tickets
4. Check out the latest local offers in the area where you are by turning on Location access and Notifications for Kinfo
5. Build your own community of parents you want to follow and be alerted every time they share something new!
Find us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter @KinfoApp
Contact us on info@KinfoApp.com if you have a question, we love hearing from our Users!
Kinfo Users! We have the second part of the "Find Books Locally" project, ready for you to try and enjoy it!!! Now, you can place an order to your local bookshops and buy as many books for your kids as you want, all this supporting your local bookstores and finding the best books for your kid's THANKS to the Best Recommendations coming from Book experts and Fellow parents. Sign up or Sign in to Kinfo and try it! There is no better Christmas present for a child than a book.
Do please let us know what you think by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. And guess what? There is more coming up...
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.