"We don’t hand out many perfect ratings at TouchGen. I have personally reviewed about a thousand games, and given less than ten of those a five star rating. King Cashing 2 improves on the original in ways I couldn’t even imagine, and takes the formula into a completely new realm."
-Torbjorn Kamblad, TouchGen.net
"King Cashing 2 is a huge leap over the previous game, and it does an admirable job of combining attractive artwork, a unique gameplay mechanic, and incremental in-game progress."
-Andrew Podolsky, SlideToPlay.com
"With a refined leveling system, new characters, a wealth of weapons and items and a story told with an excellent visual novel style, King Cashing 2 addresses every issue I had with the original, making it a game that begs to be played."
-Eric Ford, TouchArcade.com
"The combination of chance and strategy is brilliantly done in King Cashing 2, and the gameplay along with the visual style makes this a standout game."
-Juli Clover, AppAdvice.com
The King is back in this sequel to the first RPG/Slots on iOS! Many years after passing away, the King rises from the dead with the same old goal: Get more gold pieces!
Using a unique combination of role playing elements and slot machine mechanic, battle your way through more than 80 enemies in a quest for more gold pieces and more loot!
Get more and more powerful loot as you progress. Equip your loot to customize the outcome of the slot machine!
Pick from 7 zombie classes, each with different weapon mastery and a unique play style! Combine any 3 of them as you see fit throughout the game! Invest skill points in your zombies as you level up to make them more powerful!
With King Cashing 2, we wanted to make the game more appealing to everyone while keeping the fun factor of King Cashing: Fun for casual players and RPG enthusiasts alike! Go through the game mindlessly or take your time to aim yourself to victory!
- 5 Comic book volumes featuring many enemies, each with a different setting
- 110 different enemies throughout the 5 volumes
- 175 weapons, each with 3 qualities and many with special abilities
- An epic soundtrack featuring unique tracks for each volume
- Hand drawn enemies and interfaces everywhere in the game
- Universal support, play on your iPhone and iPad
King Cashing 2 is playable for free, with some sections and features available only to subscribers of GameClub Pro, an optional auto-renewing monthly subscription which also removes ads. Besides the GameClub Pro subscription, there are no other in-app purchases in this game.
If you choose to purchase the optional subscription:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. No charge will be made for the free trial period.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior of the current period, at the cost indicated.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your App Store account settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Thanks for playing this GameClub game! GameClub offers a curated catalog of iconic games, with new titles released every week. Subscribers get access to unlimited gameplay, no ads, and no additional purchases — just pure fun.
This update contains bug fixes for equipping items. Let’s play!
Ratings and Reviews
Fun for (most) ages
The mechanics and gameplay of this game are a lot of fun. I loved the first one and kinda miss the fantasy theme. I also can't really play this with my younger kids because of the intestines hanging out on some monsters and you have to fight against police officers and attack innocent people. But this isn't the developer's fault, I'm just putting this here in case someone wanted to play with their children. As a game itself it is fun, I love the comic book style and the many, many pop culture references, and the tongue in cheek humor of it all.
I always find myself playing this game out of the hundreds of apps I have purchased. The slot mechanic combined with an rpg feel is a great feature, that keeps you trying all sorts of combinations. The battles are fast which is good if you only have a few minutes to play. The comic book story board is very entertaining and I can honestly say this is an excellent value for just $2.99. I hope more chapters are added soon, along with new items, so support these guys and buy the game!
This is one of the best games on the AppStore. I absolutely love the cool character designs, the slot-based rpg gameplay, the comic book style, and this game had to have had such a large amount of work put into it. This is extremely innovative and creative. I stayed up until four in the morning playing it because it was so fun and addictive! This deserves more attention! It's a very high quality game. I recommend it.
- GameClub Inc.
- 220.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2009 Productions Multimage
- In-App Purchases
- GameClub Monthly Subscription $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.