The definitive solitaire app is here! Introducing King Solitaire!
Solitaire (a.k.a. Klondike), that game we all know and love from our PCs, is now available.
- "Solitaire" is a term referring to a family of single-player "patience" games.
- The solitaire variant that comes standard with the Windows OS is also known as Klondike."
This marks our third solitaire app, and we've poured a whopping 4 years of experience into bringing you a true digital masterpiece!
- You'll find the smooth, responsive control of the smash hit Solitaire Victory here!
- For fans of Princess*Solitaire, the visuals are customizable! Switch up the look to suit your mood!
- New features, themes, and options!
- We've made major improvements for this Klondike-only release! Jump into an even better, immersive gaming experience!
- Get your hands on this stellar solitaire app FREE!"
Check out King Solitaire now!
King Solitaire is loaded with fun features! Read on for details!
6 different modes, with up to 10 possible gameplay patterns if you include dealing options!
- Choose from a variety of gameplay options, including cards drawn (Draw 1, Draw 3)!
- Scoring includes both standard and Vegas (cumulative-style) types.
- You can also try your hand at Double Klondike, using 2 decks!
- Choose from standard dealing or the special option Winnable Deal (available for standard scoring only)
Our experience shows in the tight controls!
- Responsive controls are optimized for your touchscreen! Intuitive tap and drag controls help you keep cards moving at a brisk pace.
- Layouts are optimized to fit the screen of your device,whatever it may be!
Customize the display to fit your play style!
- Choose from portrait or landscape orientations.
- An optimized screen design offers a plethora of options for controls and how the device is held.
- Toggle screen rotation (on/off, fixed portrait, fixed landscape).
Play using the index finger of your dominant hand while holding the device with your other hand (or setting it down). Works well with both portrait and landscape orientations.
Play using the thumb of the hand holding your device. Works best with the portrait view.
Hold your device with both hands and play using both thumbs. Works best with the landscape view.
Individual elements of the gameplay screen can be moved around too! Choose the layout that suits you best!
- Specify your dominant hand and toggle the location of the stock (left/right)!
- Portrait and landscape orientations each include 3 different layouts to choose from!
- You can alter the size of the vertical intervals in tableaus, as well as the positioning of the foundations and stock!
- Move the toolbar around via the Options screen!
Having trouble winning? Try the Winnable Deal!
- While skill is a big factor, luck of the draw is also key.
- Under standard rules you're dealt cards randomly, sometimes resulting in games impossible to win.
- The Winnable Deal option, however, deals cards for a game that has been verified to be winnable!
New themes and designs abound! Customize as you please!
- 5 types of card fronts, 12 different card backs, and 12 backgrounds provide virtually endless combinations!
- You can use your own images for card backs and backgrounds via your device's Camera Roll!
- Randomize card backs and backgrounds if you like surprises!
This app is bursting with features to play your way!
- Step up and beat your personal best if you're looking for a challenge! The game keeps track of your stats and high scores via My Records!
- Itching to show your buddies who's boss? Beat your friends and post your score on Facebook, Twitter, or LINE for sweet satisfaction!
- See how you measure up against players around the globe via the World Ranking chart!
And that's not all! Other features include:
- Auto-saving when your game is interrupted
Don't miss the definitive solitaire experience!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
If you Love cats & are good at playing solitaire then you've hit Jackpot!!!
Lots of fun
Great app. Hours if fun.
Fun, but keeps going someplace else. Please fix!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for review.
I'm sorry to trouble you.
I will try to solve this problem.
Please send me a screen shot of the screen you moved.
From PRO Customer Support
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.