The King is dead! The Houses of York and Lancaster both see themselves as legitimate heirs to the crown and fight bitterly for power. Join your troops in the historic battles of the Wars of the Roses and conquer England!
Can you win the battle? Prove yourself as a clever commander and put your tactical skills to the test. Just like in the legendary “The Rose King” board game, you can develop a good strategy to defeat your opponent and stand your ground on any battlefield!
Place your knights skillfully, send your troops out and conquer as many connected areas as possible. Obstruct your opponent, thwart their plans and break their ranks.
Play against resourceful computer opponents, friends or challengers from all over the world in challenging duels!
• Strategy game for one or two players
• Just a few rules – thrilling right up to the last move
• Easy to get started: Become a battle-hardened knight quickly.
• High score list: Battle your way to the top of the ranks.
• A game based on the KOSMOS “The Rose King" board game by Dirk Henn
• Campaign: Master all the battles of the Wars of the Roses in historical order.
• Free game: Play against the AI in three levels of difficulty.
• Online multiplayer: Play online against friends or against other players from all over the world.
• Offline multiplayer: Play with a friend on a device and experience a real board game feeling any time and anywhere.
Questions or suggestions for improvements:
Mail to email@example.com
We are looking forward to your feedback!
For more information on news and updates: www.usmgames.com
or visit us on www.facebook.com/UnitedSoftMedia and twitter.com/USM_News
Improved game performance on iPad 4.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Smooth and updated
I like this version better than the release from a few years ago. The graphics are new, gameplay is still smooth, and the board is much bigger. The original version looked like the board game. This version plays the same but I like the look and feel of this one more. A fun strategy board game.
Crashes on entering Cambridge. iPad Air. So the game is unplayable except for tutorial.
Update: Devs responded quickly and fixed the issue. No complaints with the game now. Thanks!
Developer Response ,
Hi Trocergian! Thanks so much for taking the time to write down your feedback. Could you kindly contact our technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org and share with them specifically which ipad you're using and which OS is installed on that Ipad?
Also does deinstalling and reinstalling fix the issue for you?
Crashes on cambridge... do I get a r fund?
Developer Response ,
Hi Reed! Thanks so much for taking the time to write down your feedback. Could you kindly share with me specifically which apple device you're using and which OS is installed on that device? We're currently investigating this issue!
- United Soft Media Verlag GmbH
- 257.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 United Soft Media Verlag GmbH, Munich
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.