Tales spread of far off isles with mysteries waiting to be discovered. Rulers will need all the strength of their subjects to sail away and find new kingdoms in these New Lands.
Kingdom: New Lands builds upon the award-winning gameplay and mystery of Kingdom by introducing an abundance of new content to the IGF-nominated title while maintaining the simplicity and depth that legions of monarchs have come to experience and enjoy. Travel to the New Lands and welcome the deluge of new mounts, merchants, and vagrants that call these isles home, but be wary of the new obstacles that threaten your arrival -- for not just the greedy creatures block your way but even the environment itself can defeat you.
Be brave, ruler, and fight to the bitter end, lest these New Lands conquer you instead.
• Fix bug where farmlands would only appear to the right of the farmhouse
• Allow players to start a new game directly on any land from the map in the menu.
• Let players choose which land to restart on after they lose the crown.
• Game now discards corrupt data in preferences/unlocks file, preventing a lock-up at starting.
• Fix small audio bug.
• Increase how long farmers will be idle before looking for a different tool.
• Fix save/load bug where flying enemy would not register that it's holding a victim.
• Updated Rewired (controller support) to the latest version.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fun game, don’t get cocky towards the end.
This game is a blast. I love having the unicorn as a money making machine, and switching to the warhorse when a big attack is coming.
Yet there are few things that I’d wish to see.
-Peasants could always run towards the town. On long levels it would help them to actually make it back if there is a portal/cliff on that side.
-Hermits - they dissapear sometimes if they aren’t on your back. Or if you have a huge wave and they get to half your town then there are no more towers. Please either just remove hermits completely and allow you to upgrade towers when you want. Or have a hermit fortress in town so you can pick them up when needed. Or something so they just don’t get stolen or dissapear.
-I’d love to see an upgrade tower as a peasant stall. Perhaps it only produces a peasant every 5 min, but it would help on the crazy long levels when you don’t have the bread hermit.
Anyway, good game. Beside the hermit problem I think it’s great.
Awesome but you need some work
You shoul make more fetures for mac and also rais the graphics for all computer or laptop devises,
Kind of slow at the beginning, but it is super interesting.
- Raw Fury AB
- 282.3 MB
OS X 10.6.6 or later
English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Noio. Published by Raw Fury. Published on Mac by MacPlay.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.