The world's most devilishly addictive defense game is back - welcome to Kingdom Rush: Frontiers!
Bigger and badder than ever before, Kingdom Rush: Frontiers is a whole new level of the furiously fast, enchantingly charming gameplay that made the original title an award-winning hit. Tap your troops through an epic (mis)adventure as you defend exotic lands from dragons, man-eating plants, and ghastly denizens of the underworld -all with flashy new towers, levels, heroes, and more goodies to help you crush your foes to a pulp. (Don't worry, we've still got all the good ol' stuff from the last game, too. It's vintage now.)
Kingdom Rush: Frontiers packs in so much content, it's like a fully upgraded artillery blast of mouthwatering, pixelated joy launched right into your smiling little face... and it hurts so good!
• Fortify the frontier in exotic news lands - hold the line in deserts, jungles and even the underworld!
• Eight new specialized tower upgrades! Slice, sizzle, and stomp your foes with Crossbow Forts, Mighty Templars, Necromancers, and even Earthquake Machines - hey, we told you we were shaking things up.
• Over 18 tower abilities! Unleash Death Riders, pestilence clouds, or Assassins that steal and kill your enemies!
• Over 40 enemies with unique abilities! Stay on your toes as you fight through desert sandworms, tribal shamans, nomad tribes and underground terrors.
• Nine legendary heroes. Choose your champions and train their abilities!
• Special units and features on every stage! Watch out for the Black Dragon!
• Merciless boss fights! Hey, we told you to get those upgrades...
• Hours of gameplay with over 70 achievements!
• Classic, Iron, and Heroic game modes to challenge your tactical skills!
• Three difficulty modes! Are you up for a real challenge? Go with Hard mode!
Intoxicating charm with a rousing score, full-bodied voice-overs and lovingly illustrated cartoon art! (Complete with cartoon blood, naturally.)
• In-game encyclopedia! True warriors know thine enemies... and their towers. Study up!
PRAISE FOR KINGDOM RUSH: IGN Editor's Choice, Slide To Play Must Have, 148 Apps Editor's Choice, Jay is Games Game of the Year, Pocket Gamer Gold Award, Touch Arcade 4.5/5, CNET. Best iPad Games
Small bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The concept behind Kingdom Rush Frontiers is exceptionally simple: take the same great ideas, visual style, and fiendishly difficult tower defense that millions fell in love with in the original game and improve it by adding tons of incredible content. Frontiers packs new heroes, settings, towers, and tons of fresh enemies to fend off, making the frenzied action even harder to put down.
Long time fan, purchase restoration
I am a long time fan of the series and I enjoy this game all the time. See I had an old iPad with all the kingdom rush games, kingdom rush to the origins. On those games I’ve purchased every hero and have gotten really far or beat the game. Sadly the iPad broke down overtime and I’m using a new iPhone. Now I go to purchases, everything saved but my Hero’s and kingdom rush frontiers to origins. I bough frontier and iron marines, but I don’t have my origins and all the hero’s I had are lost, even all my progress. Is there any way I can restore these purchases, because I do not want to waste money on such a beautiful game. I’m not mad and will gladly pay again when I save up my allowance. Just for now, if I could get my purchases back, that’d mean the world to me. If you cannot do this I’d like to hear why this happened just to see the problem, thank you for all the months of fun and excitement!
Developer Response ,
Hi, you should be able to restore the heroes by clicking the "Restore" button in the Hero Room. If this doesn't work please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
Great! It’s like an expansion of the original.
Frontiers is the second game in the Kingdom Rush series, it builds upon the original in a good way. It takes the brutal strategy of the original and simplifies it slightly making all the challenges hard but fair. Frontiers introduces new towers and heroes leading to different strategies, but the heroes and advanced towers from the original are not present so options are limited. The difficulty curve of the game is much improved over the original, that being said both games can be made much easier by changing the difficulty or use of the items bought from the gem shop, best of all gem can be earned for free in this game so if you need a little boost it’s available. In short Frontiers is a great follow up to the original, it introduces new challenges and the gem shop along with new towers and heroes, and the game can be just as hard as the original.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Ironhide S.A.
- 234.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Ironhide Game Studio
- In-App Purchases
- Captain Blackthorne $0.99
- Nivus $0.99
- Dierdre $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.