Get ready for an epic journey to defend your kingdom against hordes of orcs, trolls, evil wizards and other nasty fiends using a vast arsenal of towers and spells at your command!
Fight on forests, mountains, and wastelands, customizing your defensive strategy with different tower upgrades and specializations! Rain fire upon your enemies, summon reinforcements, command your troops, recruit elven warriors and face legendary monsters on a quest to save the Kingdom from the forces of darkness!
- Epic defense battles that will hook you for hours!
- High definition awesome illustrated cartoon art!
- Command your soldiers and see them engage in hand to hand cartoon battles!
- 8 specialized tower upgrades to customize your strategy! Mighty Barbarians, Arcane Wizards, Forest Rangers to name a few.
- 18 tower abilities! Have your Sorcerers summon earth elementals and polymorph your enemies!
- Over 61 different enemies, from Goblins to Demons each with their own skills! (Beware of the mountain Trolls!)
- Intense boss fights never seen on a defense game!
- 12 Heroes: Choose your champion to lead your troops to victory!
- Hours of gameplay with over 70 achievements
- Extra game modes that will challenge your tactical skills to the limit.
- In-game encyclopedia with information from your towers and enemies.
New content update, including:
- New languages
- Sunray Tower
- Two new achievements
And several bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Update prevents me from placing the game in a different location
Before this update this game was performing excellent, even though I had placed it in a different folder than the standard ‘applications’. After this update whenever I want to play the added stages, I can only do that when the game is placed in the original application folder. I can play all other stages just fine, just not the new added ones. I like to keep apps in a location I choose, and this is annoying. Again: new stages are playable, but only if I keep the game in its original location, which I don’t want.
The game itself is excellent and fun, but this is something I hope will get ‘fixed’.
Pretty good Mac game, Not much added from iOS
I enjoyed playing Kingdom Rush on my phone, so I was excited to see what they had added to the Mac Version. Long story short it wasnt too much. You are paying a few dollars more than iOS for access to every Hero. The levels are replicated, except for the extra levels available after you finish. Still a fun game, just not getting as much as you would think for 9.99. Would be nice if it synced over multiple computers.
I bought this game about a month or two ago. I really enjoyed it. I played it almost every day. Now it won’t let me open the game to play it. I want this game back. and I will visit the support, when I am through here. Plus this is not the only game I am having a problem with.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ironhide S.A.
- 354.3 MB
- Requires macOS 10.8 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2014, Ironhide Game Studio
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.