How glorious your kingdom can be?
"Everybody who likes time management games, will love Kingdom Tales and it's 45 levels."
The prophecy has been fulfilled! The day has come when mighty dragons seek new territory to claim as their own! Now, only the most courageous and just of leaders will be able forge a friendship between mankind and dragons.
Step into the role of the steadfast and altruistic leader whose quest is to ensure the safety and prosperity of all people and creatures in the kingdom! In Kingdom Tales you will explore the land, gather, produce and trade resources, build and repair subjects' homes and community structures, and work to increase your subjects' level of happiness! Along your journey, you will meet druids, forest fairies, trolls, dragons and other exciting creatures while racing against the clock to complete tasks in this gorgeous and fun time management and strategy game!
● Explore 45 extraordinary levels
● Ensure the welfare of your subjects
● Earn different achievements
● Assist Kingdom inhabitants in the rebuilding of their community
● Enjoy exceptional HD graphics with widescreen support
● Dive into the highly detailed animated environment
● Watch trailer: www.youtube.com/cateiagames
● Join us (Facebook): www.facebook.com/cateiagames
● Follow us (Twitter): www.twitter.com/cateiagames
MORE GAMES BY CATEIA GAMES
● Twin Moons
● Where Angels Cry
● Kaptain Brawe: A Brawe New World
● Tales from the Dragon Mountain: The Strix
● Red Crow Mysteries: Legion
● Fate of the Pharaoh
● Medieval Battlefields
● Frogs vs Storks
...more game are on the way!
- various bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great relaxing game
It's a lot like build- a-lot. If you like like that one you will like this one.
Fun, Though Straightforward Game Play
Kingdom Tales is a well executed building/time management game with very well done graphics, a reasonably well done game engine, and just an OK story line. The graphics are very good, though the icons that identify the goals for the level are a bit small and take some getting used to to recognize. The game engine suffers only for a bit of lag and missed screen taps when things get quite busy on-screen. The story line talks about dragons, but they've not come at all into play in the first twenty levels or so. It also bears little relevance to what you need to do to complete a level. All in all, this is an enjoyable game.
I've really enjoyed playing this time management game. Cute story line. Very entertaining!
The developer, Fortune Cookie d.o.o., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Fortune Cookie d.o.o.
- 364.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © Cateia Games. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.