Kingdom Two Crowns is a side-scrolling micro strategy game with a minimalist feel wrapped in a beautiful, modern pixel art aesthetic. Play the role of a monarch atop their steed and recruit loyal subjects, build your kingdom and protect it from the greedy creatures looking to steal your coins and crown.
In the brand-new campaign mode, monarchs must now work to build a kingdom that stands over time until finding a way to defeat the Greed for good. Explore the environments to discover new mounts and secrets hidden in the deep.
But you don’t have to rule alone! Introducing cooperative play to Kingdom Two Crowns, monarchs can now choose between a solo experience or seek the assistance of a friend, working together locally in classic split screen while sitting next to your fellow monarch, or even across from them on opposite sides of the device in the custom mobile feature of tabletop coop.
In addition to the traditional medieval setting, Kingdom Two Crowns also includes:
• Dead Lands: Enter the dark lands of Kingdom. Play as unique monarchs, including the Shardbinder Miriam, with powerful traits from the gothic horror action-RPG Bloodstained. Ride the gigantic beetle steed to lay out traps, the eerie undead mount that summons barriers impeding the progress of the Greed, and from Bloodstained the mythic demon horse “Gamigin” with its powerful charge attack. Building your Kingdom has never been spookier!
• Shogun: Journey to lands inspired by the architecture and culture of feudal Japan. Play as the mighty Shogun or Onna-bugeisha, enlist the support of the ninja, lead your soldiers to battle atop the mythological Kirin, and form new strategies as you brave the Greed hiding in the thick bamboo forests.
We will continue to keep the feeling of exploration, discovery, and strategy alive in Kingdom Two Crowns in post-release updates with more themed settings, each with unique styles that marvel the eye while changing how you rule the lands.
A challenge awaits all who seek it here, whether you are a first-time ruler or a long-time fan. So be brave, great monarchs, for in the end Two Crowns shall reign stronger than one!
• Fixed an issue with Gebel's bat transformation sometimes being cut short.
• The sound effect when upgrading the castle in Dead Lands is a lot spookier now.
• Large greed will no longer make any surprise visits during the daytime on Plague Island.
• Plague Island citizens taken by the greed plague now behave as intended in the Shogun setting.
• Getting a low battery notification during gameplay won’t cause controls to go wonky anymore.
• You are no longer forced to toss a coin for your pause menu.
• Shopkeepers were looking a little pale. They feel much better now.
• Fixed an issue where Miriam's whip could turn flying greed invisible.
• Have you ever felt like your world is shrouded in darkness after destroying a greed portal? Yeah, that might have been a bug. Praise the sun (that now rises once again)!
• Pikemen would sometimes flicker out of existence while fishing. This was extremely painful for them, so we fixed it.
• Coin slot visibility has been increased in split-screen mode.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great game, great Devs, absolute quarantine killer
Amazing game that I’ve been waiting to come out for at least a year now, the a simple and elegant way of investing money leads to your ‘Kingdom’. This investment will develop land by removing, improve walls and buildings, upgrade troops, and hire archers - farmers - knights - workers - ninjas and pikemen. You have a bag that can hold about 60-80 coins and you have to spend it wisely. The addition of gems to get perks - mounts - hermits is a very nice touch to keep things progressing without being too overpowered quickly. Obviously there would be things that I wish they would improve upon: i.e plague island distance on each side, de sync Breeders at end game, the Insane amount of tree in shogun, greed citizen does not revive into vagrants when they are killed in shogun, the lack of peeks and hermits in challenges (but I guess that’s why they are challengers). But even with bugs and frustrating end games or weird changes between version, I still absolutely love this game. I’m not sure if I should be proud or ashamed but I’ve spend 100+ hr on this game and it’s only been out of a week or so, sometimes I just forget I’m quarantined.
Awkward screen share and no online multiplayer
I have played this game multiple times before the mobile version came out and I absolutely loved to play with my friends with its scenic pixel art, lovely soundtrack and fun gameplay. So when I heard that the mobile version was here I pre ordered it immediately. When I got it I immediately checked if they supported online multiplayer since this game in the franchise is known to be for two. But what I saw was a weird split screen mechanic that let you play with your elbows with your friend or the table top method (which doesn’t work on iPad) which allows you to share you tiny phone screen and tap with your little fingers. I do understand how difficult it may be to make a multiplayer or maybe the game is too new, but I do hope it gets added someday so I can enjoy the game in my hand with someone without elbowing them to death. Thank you
The game is a simple build and defend waves type of game. You defend against monsters who get stronger each day and it is your job to upgrade you’re camp, walls, and farms. And that may be to its detriment because it may get boring at times when you’re just running around collecting coins and troops that are a mile away. Not to mention you have multiple islands to progress through in order to make your troops stronger. Although, it can get repetitive the game provides enough difficulty to keep you playing and has its own little way of keeping your attention with its sceneries and mini quests scattered across the map. The only BUG that may be an issue is the winter time. After all the snow goes away the grass doesn’t grow back making it difficult to build a base on a new island. Overall, I’d recommend it to anybody. 7/10
- Raw Fury AB
- 787 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Copyright 2020 Raw Fury AB. All Rights Reserved.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.