King of Booze: King’s Cup is a drinking game that can be played with 2 players and more. It’s an ideal party game to start the night. The game is also known as Ring of Fire, Kings, or Oval of Fire.
Don’t forget the party formula
More people = More fun
Each card has a rule attached to it, simply follow the rules on the cards to have a good time.
That's about it.
You can play the classic mode or you can create your own custom deck with your own rules.
Players add drinks to the “King’s Cup” every time they draw a king, and when the 4th king is drawn the player has to drink the cocktail created by previous 3 kings.
King's Cup: Drinking Game game subscription:
- Gives user instant access to all game modes and removes all ads.
- Subscriptions are from $0.99 weekly*
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to access everything for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
- New promo system with dynamic downloadable content to even more party fun!
- Added subscription mode to improve game experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
There aren’t a lot of cards
It’s very repetitive and it’s all the same. More diversity would be awesome.
- Boris Mikic
- 20.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Daygames
- In-App Purchases
- Subscription Weekly $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.