Experience Royal Delights in Medieval Times!
King’s Throne: Game of Lust is an empire simulation MMORPG where you rule a kingdom and experience the medieval royal life: exciting adventures, epic wars, irresistible romance, kingdom management and more than you could imagine! Play for free now, and immerse yourself in playing as a medieval king.
- Rule the Kingdom – Make good use of your resources to strengthen your kingdom. Always ready for expansion.
- Recruit Knights – Assemble legendary heroes along the journey and empower them to fight for you.
- Court Desirable Maidens – Encounter gorgeous ladies in town and forge your own love story.
- Raise a Dynasty – Nurture your children, arrange alliances through marriage, and eventually expand your influence.
- Undertake the Expedition – Crush the enemies on your way and foil their plots.
- Round Table – Unite other lords as an alliance and fight against other competitors together.
- Conquer the Server – Join PVP tournaments, unleash your strategy and prove your power.
Have you ever imagined being a King in the Middle Ages?
Would you like to romance the legendary ladies and establish your dynasty?
Download now, and enjoy the life of a King in medieval times.
Follow and like us on Facebook!
If you have any questions, feedback, or suggestions, please feel free to contact us!
Valentine’s event: Passionate Rendezvous
1.New Heroic Maiden: Mary
2.New Skin - Katerine: Natural Rhythm
Integrated the Free Gift Pack, Limited-time Gift Pack, Growth Funds, Daily Login and Cards Interface into the Benefits interface.
1.Fixed the bug where the alliance application conditions clears when setting the alliance motto and the alliance motto get cleared when the alliance conditions are set.
2.Fixed the bug that players can’t speed up the exploration quest when the minimum cost of diamond acceleration is 0.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
For all Intents and purpose, it’s fun. Still a little cash grabby though with the gem system
Enjoy the game, griped about it for a bit at first but I kept coming back which made me realize I don’t hate it as much as I thought I did. The maidens SHOULD NOT cost gems to visit though especially when you’re trying to make better quality kids as the more intimacy you have with a maiden the more gems it cost to purposely visit them. Gems are a big factor you’ll find, and I feel it is still very excessive even with the amount of gems the game gives you daily you’ll still be lacking. Other than that it’s fun the art is appealing the story is ok, it starts off good but after the first few chapters it’s been less compelling. Still I’ll give it 4 stars.
I’d recommend though a better multiplayer aspect should be looked into other than just marring off children, maybe an rts aspect? An overview multiplayer map where you send troops to attack others but marring into families would create alliances etc. just a thought would honestly make things much more compelling imo. Cheers.
Beautiful, but not very intuitive
The art in this game is to die for. Its comic style feels fresh, dynamic and it’s simply stunning.
That being said, it lacks what most games of the kind lack: diversity. Once again the straight white dude seducing anachronistically dressed white women, while being addressed by the wrong title (all those subjects addressing me as Your Highness, when I’m a King! Please, use Highness to address a Prince. A King should always be addressed as Your Majesty. The devil is in the details, so they say!) — The ‘we are trying to be historically accurate’ excuse to justify the lack of diversity is getting old, especially when the garments and hairstyles are a mix of Ancient, Medieval, a touch of Renaissance and Medieval Fantasy. Give us fantasy, then everything is possible, and your world grows in possibilities and inclusion.
Thumbs up to the music! It’s beautiful, and it doesn’t become annoying.
The playability somehow feels a bit confusing. It took me a while to figure out what to do next. The training system asumes everyone is familiar with this genre, and the game in general takes tutorials for granted. But it is a game that is developing fast, and I hope it gets better and better. It is certainly very beautiful to look at.
The game over all good. There are a few things that frustrate me though.
1) it’s not easy to get diamonds. I only get 90 a day and need more than that between alliance contribution and maiden quest. Maybe add tapjoy or something to have more options
2) Some people no longer revive VIP discounts and others do. That pretty frustrating that things are different between servers. It should be equal.
3) the hall of fame homage quest needs to go. I get stuck all day everyday waiting for the reset. If it must stay we should be able to pay homage to each picture frame. Not just once in general.
4) gaining military attributes and options for scrolls. It would be nice to move up the military part of my hero’s more. Added options for quality scrolls would be ideal as well.
These are my biggest suggestions that I see many people have problems with. Overall the game is fun and rather enjoyable. I’m in and out each day doing something within the game. It’s definitely a great start but I think some things should be changed a bit ☺️
- Goat Co. Ltd
- 347.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2019 GOAT
- In-App Purchases
- 60 gems $0.99
- 1980 gems $29.99
- 300 gems $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.