Capture more photos and videos!
The Kingston DataTraveler® Bolt™ Duo removes limitations on capturing the perfect moment! With the Bolt, you can easily free up space on your iPhone or iPad. Simply plug it in, open the app, and you have extended storage to live the moment.
- Capture more – Take photos and videos directly to the Bolt.
- Free up space – Transfer your memories to the Bolt and make space for new ones.
- Simple back up – Secure precious moments by backing them up on-the-go.
- Easy to use – All the features you need for photos and videos. No more, no less.
Note: The Kingston Bolt app requires a Kingston Bolt product to work (sold separately).
Let us know how the app is working for you:
- Facebook: facebook.com/KingstonTechnology
- Twitter: @KingstonTech
- Instagram: @kingstontechnology
- Adds "Delete" function back in Transfer
- Corrects Tech Support email for US and Canada regions
- For large video files longer than 60 seconds, fixes loop issue when playing video in View
- Transferring video file larger than 2GB on iOS 13.x causes the app to crash
- [Intermittent] App shows Transfer complete, but items were not transferred
- App crashes when trying to transfer using Select option on iOS 12.4.1 on iPhoneX
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I've been trying to use this app for a while now to store photos and videos onto it so I can have more storage however it doesn't work and when i complete the transfer nothing shows up as moved when I click to look at what photos have been said moved onto the little plug in I don't know if it's something Im doing but i really want to find out before I delete anything off my phone
Removed the delete option — why?!
I use this Bolt drive everyday for work to transfer a large number of photos (from my iPhone) to our desktop workstations. I originally loved the fact that when I selectively transferred photos via the Bolt app that it would ask if I wanted to Keep or Delete the files on the iPhone after the transfer to the drive. With this update it no longer does that, so now I have to go back and manually select 100+ photos everyday to delete after having already done it for the transfer. What a pain. I’ll definitely be looking for another brand if they don’t correct this fast.
Please restore delete functionality!
I’ve used Bolt for over a year now and really loved it. Used it to manage my photos and it’s worked beautifully. Then the delete function disappeared. That has made it practically useless. Please restore delete
- Kingston Digital, Inc.
- 112 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Kingston Digital Inc.,
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.