Kingturn RPG Plus is an addictive turn-based fantasy strategy RPG with a depth rarely found on mobile devices.
Kingturn RPG Plus is based on the same game concept and technology as Kingturn RPG, but offers an entirely different story, different scenarios, a few new character classes like Ranger, Amazon, and Champion, new sound tracks, as well as new weapons and armor.
The game combines outpost conquering with tactical combat and a complex unit skill system.
Embedded in a compelling medieval fantasy story with quirky characters, the player can delve into this old school tactics RPG for many hours.
Kingturn RPG Plus is a shareware game where the first 8 scenarios are free to play and the remaining 59 scenarios can be unlocked via a one-time in-app purchase.
The Kingdom of Andaria is at peace since many years thanks to the moderate and thoughtful rule of King Constantin. Even peasants start participating in the country's growing prosperity as a result of the 'King's Verdict'; - a royal law that grants a small share of wealth to the common folks, too.
The story starts with the mysterious murder of King Constantin resulting in a full-scale civil war raging all over the formerly peaceful country of Andaria.
While noble families accuse each other of being responsible for the King's assassination, the fight over the succession to the crown and throne begins ...
If you are new to our SRPG series, you might want to watch the video tutorial first:
Kingturn Trilogy Overview
Chapter 1 - The rise of King Constantin (Kingturn Underworld RPG)
Chapter 2 - The rule of King Constantin (Kingturn RPG)
Chapter 3 - The fall of King Constantin (Kingturn RPG Plus)
All titles have an independent story line and can be played in an arbitrary order.
Offline Strategy RPG
- Many hours of addictive and challenging game play in 67 scenarios
- 34 character classes like Knight, Ranger, Amazon, Champion, Archer, Mage, Paladin, Assassin, Warrior, Wolf Rider, Priest, Witch, Necromancer, Vampire, Skeleton, Vampire Bat ...
- 62 character skills like 'Heal', 'Stealth Strike', 'Lightning Bolt', 'War Cry', 'Inferno', 'Whirlwind', 'Summon', 'Beast Shot', 'Encourage', 'Firestorm', 'Spin Attack', 'Arrow Hail', ...
- More than 700 items (weapons, armor, amulets, rings)
- Battle drops, treasure chests, and scenario rewards
- Conquer outposts and face a challenging enemy AI (Artificial Intelligence)
- Level up an army which is carried over from scenario to scenario
You can configure now that friendly units don't block each other's path any longer (game option 'Blocking buddies' with default value 'ON') .
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Played em all!
I played all the Kingturn games even Tactics Maiden..I love them all but what makes the Kingturn better is that the characters have more powers and better rewards overall. If you like SRPG’s this game is it.
Damage your own company
You move through your own troops now but do a spin attack with your comrade next to you and you’ll attack them too. Not sure why you’d attack a member of your own clan but apparently that’s what you do when you’re in a battle.
Anyway, tbs fun on your phone. Graphics are simple so the main attraction is the game play. Too bad you end up killing your own team mates but I guess you get what you pay for (or don’t pay for)
This is a very fun medieval fantasy turn-based strategy game. 10/10. Lots of fun content here and no in-app purchases. You can adjust the difficulty setting to make it as challenging or as easy as you want. I think when I first played it I played on 3 and it was very challenging after the first few missions and I'm a huge nerd for games like this.
- Niels Baumann
- 102.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2012 Mangobile
- In-App Purchases
- Kingturn Plus Full Version $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.