Kingturn RPG is an addictive turn-based fantasy strategy RPG which takes both wits and patience to be mastered.
'A Brilliant iOS Tactical Battle Game' [TouchArcade review]
The game combines outpost conquering with tactical combat and a complex unit skill system.
Embedded in a compelling medieval fantasy story with quirky characters, the player can delve into this old school tactics RPG for many hours.
Kingturn RPG marks the 2nd chapter of our Kingturn trilogy, and offers a few exclusive character classes like Summoners and Tricksters.
The young mage and scholar Nicolette becomes the new ruler of the earldom of Montbelliard after her lord-father has passed away peacefully.
Having not come of age, yet, Nicolette finds herself unprepared for the games of power played by the other noble houses.
Surrounded by enemies and with the prospect of marrying an unknown noble for political reasons only, her fate takes its course ...
Kingturn Trilogy Overview
Chapter 1 - The rise of King Constantin (Kingturn Underworld RPG)
Chapter 2 - The rule of King Constantin (Kingturn RPG)
Chapter 3 - The fall of King Constantin (Kingturn RPG Plus)
All titles have independent story lines and can be played in arbitrary order.
Offline Strategy RPG
One-time inapp-purchase to unlock the full version
- Many hours of addictive and challenging game play in 67 scenarios (main campaign)
- A skirmish campaign with 20+ additional scenarios
- 30 character classes like Knight, Archer, Mage, Paladin, Assassin, Warrior, Wolf Rider, Priest, Summoner, Trickster, Witch, Necromancer, Vampire, Ghost, Griffin ...
- 60 character skills like 'Heal', 'Stealth', 'Lightning Bolt', 'Living Bomb', 'Inferno', 'Whirlwind', 'Raise Undead', 'Drain Life', 'Blood Bolt', 'Firestorm', 'Spin Attack', 'Arrow Hail', ...
- More than 700 items (weapons, armor, amulets, rings)
- Battle drops, treasure chests, and scenario rewards
- Conquer outposts and face a challenging enemy AI (Artificial Intelligence)
- Level up an army which is carried over from scenario to scenario
- You can configure now that friendly units don't block each other's path any longer (game option 'Blocking buddies' with default value 'ON')
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
One of the best
Excellent gameplay. Compelling story. No ads. You can play when offline. I am picky when it comes to mobile games. This game however was 100% worth the price and plays more like a PC game than a mobile game. I have since purchased the developer’s other games and am enjoying them as well.
Great series of games
This game aswell as the other kingturn games are amazing, they have great characters and story, aswell as all around great gameplay. A little bit pricey but definitely worth looking into.
Fun but a rip off
This game is fun and cool but WAY to short to justify the price. I played it periodically for about a week and it’s over. Too bad, it was a fun game but if I’d have known how small it was I’d never have wasted the money. The 2 repeatable takes get cheesy really fast.
- Niels Baumann
- 93.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2012 Mangobile
- In-App Purchases
- Kingturn Full Version $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.