Kingturn RPG is an addictive turn-based fantasy strategy RPG which takes both wits and patience to be mastered.
'A Brilliant iOS Tactical Battle Game' [TouchArcade review]
The game combines outpost conquering with tactical combat and a complex unit skill system.
Embedded in a compelling medieval fantasy story with quirky characters, the player can delve into this old school tactics RPG for many hours.
Kingturn RPG marks the 2nd chapter of our Kingturn trilogy, and offers a few exclusive character classes like Summoners and Tricksters.
The young mage and scholar Nicolette becomes the new ruler of the earldom of Montbelliard after her lord-father has passed away peacefully.
Having not come of age, yet, Nicolette finds herself unprepared for the games of power played by the other noble houses.
Surrounded by enemies and with the prospect of marrying an unknown noble for political reasons only, her fate takes its course ...
Kingturn Trilogy Overview
Chapter 1 - The rise of King Constantin (Kingturn Underworld RPG)
Chapter 2 - The rule of King Constantin (Kingturn RPG)
Chapter 3 - The fall of King Constantin (Kingturn RPG Plus)
All titles have independent story lines and can be played in arbitrary order.
Offline Strategy RPG
One-time inapp-purchase to unlock the full version
- Many hours of addictive and challenging game play in 67 scenarios (main campaign)
- A skirmish campaign with 20+ additional scenarios
- 30 character classes like Knight, Archer, Mage, Paladin, Assassin, Warrior, Wolf Rider, Priest, Summoner, Trickster, Witch, Necromancer, Vampire, Ghost, Griffin ...
- 60 character skills like 'Heal', 'Stealth', 'Lightning Bolt', 'Living Bomb', 'Inferno', 'Whirlwind', 'Raise Undead', 'Drain Life', 'Blood Bolt', 'Firestorm', 'Spin Attack', 'Arrow Hail', ...
- More than 700 items (weapons, armor, amulets, rings)
- Battle drops, treasure chests, and scenario rewards
- Conquer outposts and face a challenging enemy AI (Artificial Intelligence)
- Level up an army which is carried over from scenario to scenario
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- You can configure now that friendly units don't block each other's path any longer (game option 'Blocking buddies' with default value 'ON')
Ratings and Reviews
One of the best
Excellent gameplay. Compelling story. No ads. You can play when offline. I am picky when it comes to mobile games. This game however was 100% worth the price and plays more like a PC game than a mobile game. I have since purchased the developer’s other games and am enjoying them as well.
Challenging but very fun one you get the hang of it. Not too hard to get into, but pretty deep. Wish they had tool tips for the options and the tutorial is a video/pdf, could be a good or bad thing depending.
Great series of games
This game aswell as the other kingturn games are amazing, they have great characters and story, aswell as all around great gameplay. A little bit pricey but definitely worth looking into.
The developer, Mangobile, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Niels Baumann
- 93.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2012 Mangobile
- In-App Purchases
- Kingturn Full Version $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.