Play a sport with Kinomap as it turns your bike trainer, exercise bike, treadmill or rowing machine into a powerful and fun fitness. Choose a video and train on the Kinomap app. The app will adjust the incline or resistance in real-time according to the elevation profile or structured workout.
The popular app is taking the next step to provide sport participants with a platform that will combine kilometers of real-life footage to train indoors as if they were outside, coaching content, multi-player sessions, official indoor races and more. Kinomap is on the way to becoming a reference application for anyone looking to play a sport indoors.
If you don’t have an interactive machine, you can still activate the front-facing camera as a stride, cadence or stroke sensor. Or pair with any existing ANT+ or Bluetooth smart sensor available on the market (cadence, stride, speed&cadence, heart rate strap or chest belt, power meter…)
• VIDEO CONTENT
Thousands of videos are made at your disposal giving you access to the most popular routes, iconic climbs or just sightseeing tours. The world is yours.
• STRUCTURED WORKOUT
The app gives you access to a set of structured workouts and interval programs.
Interactive coaching videos are at your disposal for indoor cycling, running and rowing.
You can: follow users and video makers, like and comment videos, access to the notification center, collect badges and rewards.
The app is optimized on the iPhone et iPad, but you can also do mirroring to an external screen, using the Apple TV or just a basic HDMI adaptor. A remote display feature is now available, giving you the ability to display the video on any web browser by just flashing the QR code set on http://remote.kinomap.com.
• The APP is free to download and gives you access to all features and a set of free videos for testing with no limitation of time. A subscription may be required later on to get access to the entire eligible content and virtually travel the world.
• The current license is set for individual use at home, up to over 2.5 hours/day or 15 hours/week. For medical, corporate or commercial use, please contact us.
• Compatible with a lot of brands such as Kettler, BH Fitness, Wahoo Fitness, B’TWIN, Domyos, Tacx, Elite, Sportstech, Tunturi, DKN, Cardiostrong, Flow Fitness, Care Fitness, Toorx, Cycleops, Taurus, Capital Sports, JTX Fitness, Concept2, Sport Plus Minoura, Klarfit, Beter Sport, Minoura, Skandika, Kurt Kinetic, etc. but also any Bluetooth/ANT+ sensors (power sensor, speed&cadence sensor, heart rate sensor.)
If you have any issues or questions, please reach our support desk directly rather than make a bad rating or comment here. This will help us to fix the issue if any as soon as possible. Your feedback is important to us so feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for training on Kinomap. Our daily concern is offering you the best experience there is.
- Now possible to type a code to pair your device to a browser on top of the QR code method
- Confirm your health status on first training
- Compatibility with FitShow rowing machines
- Default filter to display videos longer than 15 minutes
- bug fixes and other improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’ve been using this app for a couple of years, riding all over France, Austria, Spain, the Netherlands, England, Japan, Thailand, Australia and even Africa and Cuba from my living room. There’s so many options from flat rides to famous mountain roads and a few Ironman courses. Makes indoor riding so much more interesting! My only complaint is that the video play matches the rider who took it, of course. Since I’m not as fast as some of those dudes, the video has to slow down to wait for me. Wish it wasn’t so dependent on our varying abilities. But there are plenty of vids that match my wattage fine. Just wish it could be across the board. I never would’ve seen so many places around the world without this app!
Fun app...amazing videos
I use Kinomap together with my WaterRower. Prior to Kinomap rowing work out were visually boring. Kinomap has changed that. Additionally, their customer support is very responsive. Good job.
Now I am using the app, after watching the GCN video, for my bike rides. This and ZWIFT is making winter more tolerable. Who am I kidding, I live in So. Cal., we have no winters here. LOL. Stiil, this app is DA Bomb. Thanks.
Fun chasing circles on map, nice video
- Kinomap SAS
- 202.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Kinomap
- In-App Purchases
- Monument Valley unveiled $9.99
- Buzz of the beach $9.99
- Ferns in the Forest $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.