Kinomap turns your bike trainer, exercise bike, treadmill or rowing machine into a powerful and fun fitness device.
Choose a video and train on the Kinomap app. Watch your icon progress on the map as you follow the video. The app will change incline or resistance on your equipment to follow each video you choose in real time.
Join contestants all around the world and challenge them LIVE through multiplayer scheduled sessions or train on your own.
If you don't have an interactive machine, the app can use the front-facing camera of your tablet or smartphone or many wearable sensors to detect your actual effort and track your progress.
The video content is posted everyday by the community and covers over 70,000 miles. Just download and enjoy!
And upload your own unique training routes for others to share!
- search by popularity, keyword, country, difficulty, duration or incline
- access to thousands miles of cycling, running and rowing videos posted by the Kinomap community
- join scheduled multiplayer sessions in a snap
- view your strength/power, speed, slope, distance, time and heart rate
- easy setup in the equipment tab
- save your training history and track your progress
- optimized for external display: if you have an Apple TV or an HDMI adapter, transfer the video, the elevation profile and dashboard to your screen and maximize the space for the map
- browse playlists
- warm-up with our interval training programs
- share your results on Facebook, Strava, Training Peaks, RunKeeper and more
- you don't always have a good Internet connection when you are training or even no connection at all… With offline mode, download video for a later use
- you can access a few free videos for testing. To unlock all the content you need an active Kinomap subscription.
- premium videos available using inApp purchase
- Kinomap is intended for individual use at home, up to over 2.5 hours/day or 15 hours/week. For medical, corporate or commercial use, please contact us.
Compatible with a lot of brands such as: Bkool, CycleOPS, Elite, Giant, Kinetic, Tacx, Wahoo Fitness, BH Fitness, Concept2, DKN, Domyos, Flow Fitness, iConsole, KETTLER, Pafers, Delightech, Skandika, SportPlus, Sportstech, Toorx, Tunruti, Vmax, Taurus, OMA, Stryd, but also all the Bluetooth/ANT+ sensors ( power sensor, speed&cadence sensor, heart rate sensor.)
Please don't leave negative feedback or a bad rating if you find a bug or if it does not work on your device as that won't help us fix it. Please email us with details of your issue and we will see if we can fix it.
And free to email us at email@example.com with any queries and feature requests. We're always open to suggestions :)
Thanks for training on Kinomap. Our daily concern is offering you the best experience there is.
- Small fix for FTMS equipment
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been using this app for a couple of years, riding all over France, Austria, Spain, the Netherlands, England, Japan, Thailand, Australia and even Africa and Cuba from my living room. There’s so many options from flat rides to famous mountain roads and a few Ironman courses. Makes indoor riding so much more interesting! My only complaint is that the video play matches the rider who took it, of course. Since I’m not as fast as some of those dudes, the video has to slow down to wait for me. Wish it wasn’t so dependent on our varying abilities. But there are plenty of vids that match my wattage fine. Just wish it could be across the board. I never would’ve seen so many places around the world without this app!
Fun app...amazing videos
I use Kinomap together with my WaterRower. Prior to Kinomap rowing work out were visually boring. Kinomap has changed that. Additionally, their customer support is very responsive. Good job.
Fun chasing circles on map, nice video
- Kinomap SAS
- 101.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Kinomap
- In-App Purchases
- Buzz of the beach $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.