Kinoni Remote Desktop allows you to use your desktop computer just like you would do it sitting in front of that computer. It is fast, easy and secure. Use Microsoft Office applications, access desktop browser with full Flash support or enjoy your media library.
Our unique data compression technology displays your PC desktop in full resolution at 30 frames per second. Watch all media that are playable on your computer, including Flash videos, DVDs, Windows Media Player and more.
Kinoni Remote Desktop is very simple to set up; anyone can do it! After one-time setup you can access your computer from anywhere using WiFi, 3G or 4G connection. No need to setup firewall, port forwarding or any other technical details.
Application is built with the same level of security standards required by financial institutions. All your data and passwords are always fully secured via industry standard SSL-AES encryption.
• Fast: 60 frames per second video makes watching movies and playing games perfectly smooth
• Retina resolution support: Full resolution display to see every single detail crystal clear
• Easy setup: After simple one-time setup your computer can be accessed from anywhere
• Enterprise-grade security: Keeps your session and data safe with SSL encryption
• Universal application: Works on the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
• Auto-discovery: Use Gmail account to access your computer everywhere using 3G/4G network
• Usability improvements like kinetic scrolling and scroll bars make navigating computer desktop quick and easy
• Compatible with any application on your PC: Use Office applications, access full desktop browser with Flash and Java support
• Watch movies from Youtube, Hulu, Netflix, DVD and Windows Media Player
• Control unlimited number of PCs
• 400% zoom to see details and work without straining your eyes
• Works smoothly over WiFi, 3G and 4G networks thanks to adaptive data compression
• Supports international keyboard layouts and external Bluetooth keyboard
Kinoni Remote Desktop Pro (In-App Purchase)
• Audio support: CD quality stereo audio to play music, watch movies and enjoy your PC games
• No advertisement
• Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
• For best performance a dual-core CPU is recommended
• Please see our website for answers to most common questions
• Support is available via email@example.com
-iOS 9 support
-Up to 60 frames per second video
-Better support for retina screens
-Reduced audio delay
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It's ok But problems are there
Ok so to start off. This is a good app (for a free app). I downloaded the software and started the app up. First time (Failed) nothing but black screen. Second reinstalled the app it worked found the computer and was good. Third time I used this. The mouse disappeared from my PC screen but it was ok. The last time I opened it was today when it loaded found my PC but would not connect :( idk what I did wrong. I would suggest this but there will be bugs... It is a free app of coarse
i have windows 10 lite or the update that makes it look like windows 10 plus i have the iphone 6s+ with the IOS 10 upgrades. i just downloaded this free app today to try it out, everything synced correctly but when it went to the computer screen it only shows half on my phone. i couldn't even access kodi on it, i had to access it through the computer and the phone would just show half of that screen, what's the other half of the screen for, it's just black. if anyone familiar with this app give me more info on this or i may just get rid of it for now
The original app worked great for me for two years using iPad to desktop. Better than about 5 others I've tried. Fast. Didn't change the resolution on the host monitor like team viewer. Alas, doesn't work with my new iPhone SE. Latest versions don't have a login tab at the bottom so you cannot connect. Currently useless. Too bad! It was better than everything else while it worked. Casualty of iOS upgrades.
- Kinoni Oy
- 8.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2013 Kinoni
- In-App Purchases
- Kinoni Remote Desktop Pro $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.