Kinsey Reporter is the only sex research app, so you too can be a citizen sex researcher! Kinsey Reporter is a global mobile platform for the reporting, visualization, and analysis of anonymous data about sexual and other intimate behaviors.
Your iPhone or iPad communicates securely with our server. The anonymous data collected is aggregated and shared openly with the community at KinseyReporter.org.
You can explore statistics based on the collected data and access information about sex and sex research from the Kinsey Institute blog and podcasts.
Kinsey Reporter is a joint project of the world-famous Kinsey Institute and the Center for Complex Networks and Systems Research at Indiana University.
* A completely redesigned, simpler and modern interface
* A new survey on sexual aggression
* It is now possible to submit reports via the Kinsey Reporter website
* Exportable plot images
* Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
v.2.1.4 works in iOS 8
Those who were experiencing crashes trying to use the Kinsey Reporter app on iPhones with iOS8, will be pleased that the issues are finally resolved and the app can again be used without problems.
New version much faster and easier to use. Like the new interface a lot.
Really? Missouri is a hotbed of desire?
This app is a hoot! August 2018 data, and we are now into December? Please have someone check your survey logic. I know we’re in a genderfluid era, but some of your surveys are absurdly constructed. Also, an entry that is greater than 1800 days...c’mon guys. Sad.
- Indiana University
- 15.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2014-2019 The Trustees of Indiana University
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.