The Kiosc Editor is an editing tool for designing the customisable user-interface of the Kiosc App. It offers control elements like buttons, faders, colour pickers, etc. It enables you, to create original and personalised interfaces.
- Fix for saving file on closing
- Fix for resizing Encoder
- Minimum elements size set to 20x20 (ATTENTION: Other old Kiosc versions will resize to previous minimum size 50x50)
- Subsequent Pastes place the element in successive position
- Shortcut CMD+ S to save the file (+ Shift to save as) added
- Shortcut Shift + CMD+ Z to Redo added
- Grid settings moved to Options
- OSC/UDP tags are wider now
- CMD+Clicking element unselects it
- Bug when changing label of 2 or more buttons at once fixed
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.