Kiosk Photo Transfer by Fujifilm allows you to transfer photos easily and quickly right from your mobile device onto a Fujifilm Kiosk so that you can print and create personalized photo products.
Find a supported Fujifilm Kiosk at a Walmart Photo Center and other participating retailers by visiting our kiosk locator at http://myfujifilmkiosk.com/.
App Features and Benefits Include:
• Transfer images from your mobile device without the use of a cable
• Images transfer quicker than using the Bluetooth alternative
• Select and transfer only those images you would like to print or use to create products
• Safe and secure transfer of images
Version 2.0 Introduces:
• Pre-Tagging: Having a hard time finding those perfect shots on your phone while at the Fujifilm Kiosk? Use our new pre-tagging feature to select the most important photos at home and they'll be ready to transfer the next time you visit a Fujifilm Kiosk.
• Social Media: Now you can pre-select photos from your Facebook and Instagram accounts over Wi-Fi or 3G/LTE and then transfer to the Fujifilm Kiosk.
• Need help? We've added a new FAQ link right on the app's home screen to help you out with the most commonly asked questions regarding pairing with a kiosk, connecting and transferring photos.
• Bug Fixes! We've fixed a number of issues with the app which should help you have a more enjoyable and problem free experience. We also now indicate which photos are stored only in iCloud (and don't actually exist on your device) and are not available to be transferred.
If you have feedback to share on your experience with the Kiosk Photo Transfer by Fujifilm app, please send a message to email@example.com.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Works quickly enough but...
...only 100 photos at a time? That needs to be increased.
Used to work - this version doesn't
I've used this app successfully before, but the current version is broken. You cannot see any images when preselecting. If I "select all" I get a bunch of check marks and they will transfer, but you cannot see on phone. Also, will only preselect with Internet access - why- the whole point is to select images stored on my phone - not on Internet. Also does not recognize that cellular data provides Internet access. Used to work, this version obviously released with no testing or quality control. Also does not work on iPad. I work in a photo lab with Fuji kiosks, so I know that Fuji has been having lots of software issues lately- no quality control.
Will not work with pictures in ICloud
- FUJIFILM North America Corporation
- 106.6 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013-2018 FUJIFILM North America Corp.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.