Kiosk Pro is a flexible solution for any project that makes an iPad available to visitors.
As a specialized web browser, Kiosk Pro Basic can display web pages, documents or audio & video files. Show content that’s hosted online or stored locally on the device.
Kiosk Pro Basic builds on the functionality included in our Lite version, adding offline access to locally-stored content, remote update of app settings, the ability to set custom links in the navigation bar, and connecting to AirPrint enabled printers.
• Define a homepage as the starting place for the presentation.
• Set an idle timer so that when a visitor walks away, the next person will have a fresh experience, starting right at the beginning.
• Increase visitor turnover at your kiosk by setting a browsing time limit.
• Clear the cache and/or cookies to secure personal information.
• Specify what’s off limits on the web by creating lists of allowed & restricted domains.
• Block access to other apps, including the native email or phone, that could otherwise be opened through links.
• Disable touch interaction when used for digital signage.
CONTROL THE DISPLAY
• Hide status, address, and/or navigation bars to make your content look like a native app.
• Customize the navigation with your own color scheme and bookmarked links.
• Works in any language - add your own translated text for on-screen alerts and navigation.
• Store content locally for offline viewing.
• Shift between online and offline content automatically if your device drops its Internet connection.
• Update your app settings by uploading a setting configuration onto your own servers.
• Set up email alerts for power loss and/or remote updates.
• Save visitor form data locally on the device.
• Access current device orientation data to optimize how your content is displayed.
Support is built right into our apps with documentation of every feature and direct access to our extensive Knowledge Base.
Kiosk Pro Basic is compatible with most web content, including HTML web pages, PDFs, and multimedia (including .mp4 video). While certain Powerpoint, Keynote, and Word files are also supported, they are displayed as static documents. Kiosk Pro Basic cannot display multiple tabs or pop-ups, other apps, or Flash-based content.
To prevent visitors from exiting Kiosk Pro Basic, you must enable Guided Access in the iPad settings or use Apple’s Configurator app to supervise the iPad into Single App Mode.
Our professional kiosk enclosures secure your iPad from theft or damage. See iPadKiosks.com for more details!
Just a minor update to quickly address some things. Check the previous update notes to see what you missed in 9.3!
CHANGES & ENHANCEMENTS
• Disable Touch Callouts also disables the native iOS share sheet.
• Data was not being cleared while Clear Data on Relaunch was turned on.
We love hearing from our users! If you have feedback or something to share, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. And if you’ve found Kiosk Pro to be a helpful tool for your project, please consider leaving us a rating or review.
Ratings and Reviews
Super misleading description
Does not easily save an entire website for offline use AT ALL. That's the only thing I bought it for. You have to save it as files locally on your computer which I absolutely cannot get to work. App is difficult, ugly, and the description is SUPER misleading. Absolute waste of a ton of money.
Developer Response ,
Hello, I’m sorry for the confusion regarding our app description. Our team is going to review and see how we can improve the description to make this more clear. If you’d like to contact us via email@example.com, we’d be happy to try and help you with storing the files locally. Otherwise, we have instructions on how to request a refund available at https://www.kioskproapp.com/refund.
Works Well in Museums
I’ve used this app numerous times to display exhibition content. The ability to stored files natively is a huge plus! Well worth it!
Submit button doesn’t work
Submit button doesn’t work at the end!!
Developer Response ,
I'm sorry that you're experiencing a problem! Since Kiosk Pro is a browser app, the submit button you're seeing is most likely part of the content that's displaying inside of the app. Otherwise, if you believe the button doesn't work because of the app, you can reach out to our support team we'd be happy to try and investigate the problem further: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kiosk Group, Inc.
- 16.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.3.5 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Kiosk Group, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.