Turn any website into a kiosk with Kiosk+.
Deploy Kiosk+ in any situation where you want to collect customer data or create interactive displays from your already existing website. Great for:
- displaying an interactive restaurant menu
- collecting visitor information at trade shows
- interactive displays at museums
- event registration kiosks
- general digital signage
- sign in forms at meetings
- home automation control centers
Configure the app to fit your application with the following settings:
- Set the starting website
- Add a home button to return to the starting website
- Set a reset timer to reset the kiosk after a period of inactivity
- Disable the iPad's sleep during kiosk mode
- Create a visible or invisible unlock button
- Require a password to unlock
- Reset the cache & cookies when the kiosk resets
- Configure the on-screen placement of home and unlock buttons
- Remove the unlock button entirely when Guided Access mode is enabled
- Set a screen dimming timer to dim the screen if the kiosk is not in use
- Automatically activate kiosk mode when the app launches
- Set a custom user agent for web requests
Plus, every setting is remotely configurable via mobile device management (MDM)!
Works with iPad, iPad mini, and iPad Pro.
New Custom User Agent setting
Fixed an issue where the review prompt could show too many times
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Simple, Effective, and Free
I was just talking to someone today about this app and how it isn’t updated so often to get annoying, but it is updated and when it is, they knock down any reasons not to use it (or to use any other tool). My org uses the app to display room schedules outside of reservable spaces, but the possibilities are endless if you need this functionality. If you don’t have a use case, download this app and figure one out.
This app is fantastic!
I had an issue when using Apple’s built in kiosk mode where the app would occasionally freeze and it was a pain to walk an end user through force quitting. The home button option was a great solution, especially when combined with go to home screen on inactivity timer.
Works better than intended!
Only had one thing missing that would have been beneficial to me, so I contacted support and they got it resolved quickly!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.