Meet Tracking Simplified.
Kip is the first community-based meet tracker. Join a meet, start scoring, and as others Kip users enter scores you'll see them in real-time!
Feel like helping your gymnast improve? Record your gymnast practicing or competing in HD up to 240 FPS (if supported by device). This allows you to playback your video in slow motion to see exactly what's happening and what to improve on!
• Kip requires a wifi or data connection!
• Kip is for US users only (international competitions are currently not supported)!
Kip includes these great features!
TRACK BOYS & GIRLS GYMNASTICS (ARTISTIC):
• Boys - track all 6 events (floor, pommel horse, still rings, vault, parallel bars, and horizontal bar)
• Girls - track all 4 events (vault, uneven bars, balance beam, and floor)
• Scores for your session are immediately updated when you, or another Kip user, enters a score
• Add notes to a score for later review
• Take a video right from the scoring screen and link it to a score
• Send text messages from the scoring screen so others can see how your gymnast did
• View your meet history
• Tap a meet to view the scoring and awards
• View and interact with charts for average scores, personal bests, and previous event scores
• Interactive charts allow you to view information about individual scores, including any notes you've entered or video you've linked
• Add and track as many gymnasts as you like
• Record HD video up to 240 FPS (if supported by device)
• Advanced playback allows you to view your video at full, 1/2, 1/4, and 1/8 speeds (Great for Slow-Motion videos!)
• Link a video to a score from the My Media screen
INDIVIDUAL & TEAM AWARDS:
• Save individual placements by event
• View team award information and see who contributed to the overall team score
• All current and upcoming USAG meets are always automatically loaded for you to join
• If you're driving to a meet Kip has you covered with map integration so you don't get lost on the way to your competition
PRO FEATURES (Kip Pro Subscription Required):
• Free up space on your device with unlimited cloud storage for your awesome videos
• Pause and resume video recording so that you only capture the moments you need
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
• Visit KipTracker.com
• Check out our YouTube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgdV6TUTYgp-j5g2fQFFKaQ
• If you need assistance with a meet or another issue please contact us at KipTracker.com or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/KipTracker
• We strive to respond to inquiries, feedback, and requests as soon as possible!
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
• Updated app visual styles for iPhone X
• Fixed issue where a gymnast could not join multiple sessions in the same meet
• Added unread message indicator to Message Center
Ratings and Reviews
This would be an amazing app but there are too many quirky issues. For example, I want to record all my daughters meets even in different levels but there is not a place to designate her level at the meets. Also, when I record the meets another gymnast pops up and I have no idea who they are. I also need to know what session she was competing in at the meet.. who remembers that? Lastly her gym is not in the gym database. It’s a shame because I love the graphs
Just what I am looking for
I purchased this app a while back. Was able to input the previous year’s meets and scores (took time but it was worth it for the data). Then I was able to input the current season (and change her level to reflect the current season). I am able to easily look at graphs, scores on specific events to look at progress or trends. Then COVID hit and things shut down. Now as things begin to reopen and gyms cautiously hold in house meets or meets with short announcements before a competition, I’ve learned of a new feature I had not noticed—adding a meet that’s not listed. I was worried I wouldn’t be able to record anything this year due to how everything is changing with little notice—but this app allows me to add a meet that wasn’t previously listed on the USAG site. So I’ve been very pleased by the functionality and the thoughtfulness around this app. It captures what I am personally looking for.
Best Gymnastics Score Tracking App
I love this app, I tried a couple of other apps but they weren’t as easy to use. Girls gymnastics apps seem to dominate the App Store but this app is for boys and girls gymnastics. We have two boys in gymnastics and we love everything this app offers. Not to mention the developer has the best customer service of any app I’ve ever used. I’ve messaged him with questions a couple of times and he responded almost immediately. I can’t say enough good things about it!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Matt LaPora
- 136.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Matt LaPora
- In-App Purchases
- Kip Pro 1-Year Subscription $5.99
- Kip Pro 6-Month Subscription $3.99
- Kip Pro 1-Month Subscription $0.99