KIT Scenarist will allow you to have at hand all your screenplays. You can write down ideas, work out dialogues of characters, or describe actions without leaving the hammock. Send the script to the editor by mail during a trip on the subway. And even edit projects at the same time as your co-authors from different parts of the globe.
• creation of projects on the device and in the cloud service (ability to work with KIT Scenarist's cloud is an additional service);
• fill basic information about the script (script name, title page, logline, and synopsis);
• create lists of characters and locations and fill their descriptions;
• create text notes on the project with the ability to group notes by folders within each project;
• work with a screenplay in corkboard mode;
• viewing screenplay text and editing it in accordance with industry standards;
• view the list of scenes and navigate the text of the script;
• import scripts from the fdx, fountain, docx and kitsp formats from any installed application (mail, iCloud, Dropbox etc.);
• export notes and scripts to pdf, fdx, fountain docx and kitsp formats in any of the installed applications (mail, iCloud, Dropbox etc.).
Mobile application KIT Scenarist is only one of the components of a fully-featured studio for working on screenplays KIT Scenarist. Look to our website, where you can meet with other useful tools for creating stories that will help raise your productivity to a new level!
- updated core library;
- fixed misc cloud sync issues;
- added ability to select autocomplete item from the dropdown menu by pressing enter in hardware keyboard.
Ratings and Reviews
Keeps freezing up.
Not a bad app at all. The app keeps freezing every 10min. That’s my main concern. I have to restart my phone to unfreeze the app. Please fix if possible. I would definitely recommend if this wasn’t an issue. Thanks
Please add spell check :)
Personally I’d recommend having the desktop version too (it’s free) just so you can have spell check.
I love the software and I find myself using this version more than the desktop version. Because of that I’d like to ask that you add spell check like on desktop.
There are a few glitches but nothing that really stops me from working. But I really do need spell check! I’m ILLITERATE lol
Terrible on mobile
My friend recommended it as we we needed a friendly interface to get our visual novel done. It started off great, I don’t mind paying for a app that promises a good experience but I was disappointed when ALL my work was erased as well as my co-writer. Now this wasn’t a “we been using this for a year” it was a week before it essentially crashed. It just want a refund at this point, I paid money for a product that’s has a career ending bug.
Developer Response ,
Hello. The app has strong backup mechanism for protect authors from situations like this. You just need write us a message via firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you to restore your content. In the last update (v. 1.5.0) we fixed a lot of syncing issues, so now it should works fine.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Dmitry Novikov
- 47.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017-2021 Dimka Novikov labs.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 month subscription $3.99
- 12 month subscription $41.99
- 3 month subscription $11.99
- 2 month subscription $7.99
- 6 month subscription $21.99