In Kitchen Scramble, anyone can cook all kinds of dishes from breakfast to dessert!
Fulfil your dreams of owning a food truck and traveling around the world! Meet unique customers, serve and delight them with your delicious recipes, and earn Coins and Tips. Pair speedy service and sharpen your memory to beat the clock! The hit saga continues with new rich and delectable recipes to put you on the map!
Cooking has never been so fun, you will absolutely love it! Download Now!
• Savor hours of content with 2000+ levels in over 80 unique Locations, and look for new Levels added regularly!
• With over 280 Ingredients and 100+ Appliances, whip up about 1500 tasty dishes like
Sweet Potato Fries, Eggs Benedict, Szechuan Chicken and Sweet and Sour Shrimp. You can make Cookies, Pizzas, Hotdogs, Hamburgers and Pastels too. And desserts like Hot Fudge Sundae, Chocolate Banana Pancake and many more.
• Unlock new locations and vibrant cities like "Sour Francisdough", "Squashington", "Mount Foodji", "Honoluau", "Rio de Queijo" and more! Ask for your friends’ help to unlock locations immediately!
• Add a dash of flavor to the local cuisine to delight the demanding and unique customers!
• Power through various challenges like timed levels, minimum scores, and impatient customers!
• Replay levels to improve your scores and earn more Coins!
• Upgrade your Appliances to speed up the food line!
• Use Power-ups and Booster for more efficient time-management!
• Use Premium Ingredients to earn bigger tips!
• Sign in with Facebook to share your progress with friends, and get separate Supplies on web and mobile!
• Share your recipes with your friends on Facebook.
• Connect with Game Center or Facebook to find friends and compare high scores!
• Download now and play in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, or Portuguese!
• Watch videos to earn FREE CASH and travel the world!
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/kitchenscramble
- This is a free to play game but you can choose to pay real money to buy some extra items that can enhance your gameplay experience. You can disable or limit in-app purchases from your device settings
- You can also choose to send and recieve gifts from your friends and post about your acievements on social media
- The game uses push notifications to send gifts and inform you when we release exciting new content. You can disable push notifications from your device settings
• Kitchen Scramble requires iOS 6.0 or later.
• Kitchen Scramble is optimized for iPhone 4S or newer, iPad 2 or newer, iPad Air, and iPod Touch 5.
• Kitchen Scramble is NOT compatible with iPod Touch 4th Gen, iPhone 3GS or iPad 1.
UI updates and Enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Valuable PAYING customers are lashing out.. change your game.
I’ve been playing this game for years and never once spent money on it the first 2-3 years playing.. I am a skilled player and got a new phone and had to start all over and have finally realized I had to pay real money to actually beat levels. Here in the past 2-3 months (with at least 1-2 updates) this game is freezing up at the beginning of the game(ATLEAST 30 seconds.. just sitting WAITING, And not for an ad!!) I am a committed player and always go back to this game bc of the good graphics, but after reading the recent reviews (because I am always looking to see if you guys update) I see crappy reviews that have the same frustration as me. Spending MY REAL HARD EARNED MONEY on a game that strings you along.. people rarely ever order the items you need.. if they do, not enough coins to gain a star. I’ll keep playing, but I won’t spend any more real money until you guys make this game practical.. and another thing, I’ve spent “25 dollars” to skip a level by accident. Hard earned money that is taken immediately if I accidentally touch my phone in the wrong spot. Recommend asking “are you sure” for that certain purchase. I NEVER DO REVIEWS.. but this game needed my say so! Correct your problems bc I won’t be spending any more money on this “FREE” game 🙄🙄🙄
Developer Response ,
We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the game!
For game progress, you should connect old game with Facebook and then use same FB login on new phone so that game will be transferred to new mobile.
Please be informed that there is no double tap confirmation when the game asks you to spend cash in the game. Hence, I would suggest you to be careful as we might tend to do mistakes while playing the game. However, provide your Player ID so that we will add cash as one time exception as we value you as our privileged player.
Also, we have shared your comments with the team. We will work on adding double tap confirmation while using cash in the game. Stay tuned!
Thank you for the wonderful feedback. We appreciate your comments.
Don't fall into this trap
This review says more about need than the game. I have been playing this for two or three years now. The game is fun but it's terrible. The supplies take too long to refresh, the game is obviously fixed on several levels et I will pay money for the ridiculously expensive cash. As FD at as the fixing, there are levels that require certain dishes to be served. Say you need to serve 4 shrimp. You play the whole level but no one will request the shrimp. So now you've wasted super expensive supplies. Also, the game requires you to make so much on each level. Yet the dish prices are fixed and you can't make that amount without buying cash to purchase select premium ingredients. Even if you do the next time you play the level. o one I'll request the dish with that ingredient. Now let's talk about crashing. The game crashes CONSTANTLY. and not just any crash. It crashes after you hit play on a level. This means you have lost supplies and any premium ingredient you paid for for that level. I've been refunded so many times it's dumb. Yet I still play. The watch and earn is a joke. There are never videos available. It works maybe once a month. Just greedy creators. I've decided. Yet I still play. Update: I finally uninstalled and found several similar games that are more stable and don't require so much cash to pass levels. Still love the game but I felt more like I was being conned than enjoying the two hours of rest I get a day.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear that you are facing issues in-game. I would request you to submit a ticket directly from this link with all info about your issue - https://rockyou.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new, so that one of our Support specialist will help you.
Every time I play I want to quit
I’ve played kitchen scramble for about 2 years and every time I play I find more reasons to dislike it. I’ve never played a game that is so blatantly trying to screw you up. Last night I completed some offers to get some cash to upgrade my appliances, and now that I’ve done that, the customers’ patience is way shorter and I lose them more frequently. Um, I thought premium appliances were supposed to be a good thing? Also, more often than not, if you choose to use a premium ingredient, NO ONE orders things that include the ingredient!!!! They’re supposed to help you make more money, but instead you waste your premium ingredient for nothing. Additionally I’ve noticed that if you prepare the wrong dish and keep it in the holding tray, no one will order that. However as soon as you throw it out, what’s the next order that pops up? The dang item you just threw out. Honestly I’ll probably never stop playing KS because I’m so deep in it, but this is one of the worst games I’ve ever played in terms of how it goes out of its way to screw you over
Developer Response ,
I appreciate your effort as you are trying to pass your current level in the game. Please be informed that there is probability set for the customers to appear with particular goal in the location levels. Getting customers who requests for the goal dish is all random in the game.
To make the game interesting, we design the levels with varied difficulty, and try very hard not to make any level impossible to play. Please submit a ticket here - https://rockyou.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new; I will share your details to the design team and come back to you with a resolution.
- PopReach Incorporated
- 138.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 PopReach Incorporated
- In-App Purchases
- Appetizer of Cash $4.99
- Side Dish of Cash $9.99
- Main Dish of Cash $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.