KitchenPal (formerly called iCuisto) is the only pantry manager, grocery list, product comparison, and recipe ideas app, all rolled into one.
And unlike other apps, you can directly scan & add your favourite brands or products to your kitchen or shopping list; or use it to compare health scores or to find the best recipes.
Never forget another product while shopping or throw out food items from the fridge.
*Recommended/Covered by PRI Radio (US), Food Navigator, Honeycombers, Radio France, Le Mans, 100% Mag and many more radio & news magazines across the world.
Simply scan or add products to your virtual kitchen to:
- Find what to cook with what you already have in your kitchen, from more than a million tasty recipes and ideas
- Receive alerts when your products and ingredients are expiring (about to go bad)
- Easily manage your kitchen inventory (our database contains 1.5 million products from most major grocers like Walmart, Kroger, Tesco, Sainsbury's, Asda, Woolworths, Coles, Aldi, Whole Foods, etc)
- Know exactly what you need to buy to cook a recipe without any wastage
- Create your shopping list for groceries in seconds and share it easily with friends and family
- Compare Products & Brands while Shopping and know if the products you use/eat are healthy or not
- Find what is good for you to eat according to your fitness and body profile
- Lose weight with light and easy recipes (with nutritional information for easy tracking in fitness apps)
- Cook and shop keeping your health and specific diet in mind (gluten free, lactose free, pork free, vegetarian, vegan, etc)
- Share the app with others using your kitchen and easily manage your pantry inventory together
With an easy, intuitive, game-like interface, KitchenPal is the new app that will work as your virtual assistant and will change how you cook and shop - helping you save not only money, but also the environment, by wasting less, all the while assisting you in cooking great tasting food and staying healthy.
Subscribing to our Premium services also gives you access to:
- Uploading your own recipes
- Exporting Pantry List
- Creating Custom Storage Sections in the Kitchen
- Advanced Filters while searching recipes [Keto-Compliant Recipes or Searching by Cuisine, Prep Time, etc]
• Automatic subscriptions of different durations are available (on top of our free services):
- Automatic monthly payment of 2.99$
- Automatic quarterly payment of 5.99$
- Automatic yearly payment of 11.99$
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to the service, where applicable
• Terms : http://kitchenpalapp.com/T&P/TermsOfServices.html
Update Kitchen Seamlessly when Recipe is Cooked
Use BarCode Scanner to Search & Update Kitchen
Re-order Custom Storage Spaces to Prioritise Favourites
Improved List View
Clearer Instructions on Product Associations w.r.t Storage & Recipes
Bug Fixes & Performance Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Works better on iPad!
I’ve been having probs w/this on my phone bcz my pantry is huge, but I logged in on my iPad tonight and it’s working much better. I will give it another week b4 I give up!
It might be useful for some, but I can’t see how to enlarge the pictures on the lists. When I’m in store I’m not reading all the descriptions for the items on my list, I’m glancing at the photos of the items I need. If I was writing a list I would use one word (oranges), not “cara cara oranges from California”. It’s like reading a book instead of grocery shopping. Larger item photos!
I was looking to switch to an app that had larger pantry space. I ONLY use an app grocery shopping in-store. The lists move the items to the pantry after “purchasing”, and my preferred app only holds 200 before you have to upgrade. I might be okay with a one time purchase but these developers want you to subscribe so they have ongoing income. IF I’m gonna upgrade, the app better be perfect. I know what I want in a pantry app. I could tell pretty quickly this wasn’t the one for me.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you very much for your feedback! In the shopping list you can open any item in your shopping list to see the details for each product but I understand that it will be even better to have directly all the information without opening the product details card.
As for the subscription even if it is called a subscription the total price for a year or two is very low even compared to other app on the market.
We are still improving the app everyday and hope that one day the app will be up your expectations :)
In the meantime do not hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com we will be really happy to collect more of your ideas to build a even better app.
A MUST have!
I have used this app for only a few days, but I LOVE it! My husband found it after I spent about an hour writing down everything we had in our kitchen to make a shopping and meal list (we have 6 children so we have A LOT of food!). I have had so much fun scanning in our kitchen AND bathroom items. I find it super neat that you can scan in not only food BUT vitamins, shampoo, detergent, etc. It will really help me keep track of what is in our kitchen so I don't have to keep manually doing inventory.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- iCuisto Pte. Ltd.
- 85.5 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © iCuisto Pte Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- KitchenPal Premium 12 months $11.99
- KitchenPal Premium 1 month $2.99
- KitchenPal Premium 3 months $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.