Shred hard, boost big and go kiteloop crazy with this first ever ‘real-feel’ kitesurfing game.
Whether you’re a seasoned pro waiting for the wind or someone who’s curious about the sport, Kiteboard Hero has something for everyone:
- “Training Camp” guides you through the game controls and the fundamentals of kiteboarding in a series of progressions that kiteboarders will be very familiar with.
- “Freeride” is a no pressure open-world game-mode where you can cruise around and practice your moves, go for records and unlock achievements.
- “Challenge Mode” is a series of increasingly difficult, kiteboarding challenges from the ‘Simon Says’ On Demand to the fast and furious Downwind Blitz.
No matter what game-mode you play, there’s plenty of rewards to be earned, improving your rider’s ability to jump higher, hang for longer and pull-off all types of moves. Now it’s just a question of whether you’ve got the skills to be a Kiteboard Hero!
- Realistic physics and great 3D graphics
- 3 game modes; Training Camp, Freeride and Challenge Mode
- Huge expanse of Le Morne, Mauritius and Cape Town, South Africa to kite and explore
- Variable weather, wind directions and wind speeds
- Select from a variety of different kites and boards
- Over 50 challenges and achievements
- True kiteboarding experience
- No ads
LIKE US: facebook.com/kiteboardhero
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/kiteboardhero
In this update, you will find:
- A fix for an issue that some users had with their controls layout. Everything should now work as it used to prior to the previous update. However, if it doesn't, please goto Player Profile => Preferences => Control Options => Control Layout => Reset, and then re-organise the controls to your choosing. You should only have to do this once! Apologies to all those users that have been affected.
Thank you all for playing and for all your feedback. :)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Totally worth the few bucks!
I agree that I’d rather be on the water, but when it’s not windy (or not daylight) this makes for a lot of fun! The controls are well thought out you can either use your accelerometer by tilting the phone or touch controls. The simulation of kite flying and board riding is actually surprisingly accurate. I could definitely see this being super helpful for beginner as the tutorial walk you through everything from the win window to jumping. Even as an intermediate kite boarder myself, doing a couple of kite loops in game Is making me a little more confident to try one in real life. Great job guys very impressed!
Intuitive controls, great graphics, fun challenges. New to kiting, and this is keeping me motivated on the lousy weather days. Worth the price, for sure.
Future update wish list: multiplayer (downwind course races and/or point competition in timed events), obstacles to jump over, and of course more challenges to work on and improve!
This game is so awesome
Can you maybe add a feature where once in jump i could have a spin button to do as many back rolls I want in mid air like king of the air
- Mind Pump Games Ltd
- 91.9 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Italian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © Mind Pump Games Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.