Only one thing can protect you from legions of exploding cats: Vocabulary!
Kitty Letter is a head-to-head competitive word game where the best linguist wins. Unscramble words using your enchanted language vortex from the multiverse of infinite vocabularinities, collect power-ups from dysenteric deer, and stop your crazy cat-collecting neighbor from destroying your house!
- Play with strangers or with friends in 1v1 online games!
- Extensive single player campaign featuring an all-new story by The Oatmeal.
- No collecting cards, coins, or leveling up anything. Just play the game.
- Earn or buy completely powerless cosmetics if you really want!
- A host of multiplayer improvements, including rematches and playing with friends
- The infinite vortex is now slightly more infinite and has learned a few more words
- Arcade mode has a longer memory about what words you've used
- UI bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
10/10 in humor, interest, and just being a good game in general.
Hello! I think Kitty Letter is a fun, addictive, and challenging game. I love it! For an example of it being challenging, I am stuck on Level 9 of the story mode😂 I promise, I think you’ll love it if you are reading this so you get an idea about the game, If you are I am going to explain more about the game.
Kitty Letter is a game by the creators of Exploding Kittens, a card game with humor, strategy, and is great to play with friends and family! Just like Exploding Kittens, Kitty Letter is a strategy game with the same great humor as the Exploding Kittens game, except instead of playing cards, you are playing letters to make words to make exploding kittens to demolish your neighbor ( In story mode.) But as in multiplayer mode, with friends. This game is absolutely free and is surprisingly fun for a letter game, and remember, “With great Kittens, comes great responsibility.” Thank you for reading my review, and have a good time sending exploding kittens to your neighbors front door! 🙂👍
Finally - a game I can play against everyone in my family, and win every single time! The video game world is not exactly set up for people like me - people who are not lingering in their teens. But here at last, there is a benefit to having lived long enough to remember what words looked like when they were more than text abbreviations. And when my husband and daughter get tired of losing to me, we can sit on the couch together to play against a stranger. While I am busy forming words like there’s no literary tomorrow, my family can get busy lobbing spiders and bombs for me. I have to admit... it’s honestly nice to hear, “You’re awesome, mom,” come out of my daughter’s mouth in regards to a game. Well, ok, it’s nice to hear those words at all. But Kitty Letter definitely gave me a few points in her eyes. :)
Hilarious twist unlike many other word games
I have always loved The Oatmeal AND word games. This game is a great combination of the two, as it’s more than a word search... it’s more of a hilarious competition against !!!exploding kittens!!! as featured in The Oatmeal comics for many years. It’s equal parts funny and interesting, and it actually feels like I’m playing a game with a purpose, whereas other word games I don’t feel a purpose after a while. Since it’s in its earlier stages as a game, I’d say this is a game mostly for native English speakers right now just from the challenge of putting together words from scrambled letters, but I’m sure the creator has in mind the idea of it expanding to other languages when it gains speed!!!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Exploding Kittens LLC
- 392.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2021 EXPLODING KITTENS INC
- In-App Purchases
- Exploding Kittens Bundle $2.99
- Dangerous Bundle $2.99
- Undersea Bundle $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.