Tired of oversleeping? If you really want to stop hitting the snooze button, then Kiwake is the best solution for you! Our unique wake-up process is specifically designed to transform you into an early-bird, and it's actually easier than you think. You simply didn't have the right tools before.
Featured in over 80 countries, including the US and UK.
Kiwake has been seen in Buzzfeed, AppAdvice, Bustle, BGR and more.
Are you ready to become a morning bird?
Let’s face it: regular alarms don’t work very well. You just hit the snooze button as many times as you can, then rush for the rest of your morning trying not to be late. What you really need is a coach that will help you build a strong morning routine, and that’s exactly what Kiwake is designed for.
Kiwake will drive you out of bed whether you want it or not! Like any good coach, it will give you a hard time if you don’t follow the rules, but also encourage you when you actually do. The more you stick to your routine, the less annoying it becomes.
HOW IT WORKS
Kiwake’s mission is to walk you through a brief but complete wake-up process to make sure you woke up:
1. Your Body, by standing up and leaving your bed.
2. Your Brain, by stimulating it and keeping it away from excuses you could find to go back to sleep.
3. Your Motivation, by reading your goals to start your day inspired.
Kiwake will request proof that you went through each of these steps:
■ Body wake-up: take a picture of an object far from your bed to prove you left it. This is an object that you already saved when you have set the alarm.
■ Brain wake-up: complete a quick mini-game that requires your full attention. Keeping your brain busy will stop it from finding excuses to go back to bed.
■ Motivation wake-up: read your main goals and give yourself an incredible motivation boost!
◦ No snooze button: don't try to find one, there are none and it's better for you.
◦ Cooldown timer: not snoozing doesn't mean you have to instantly jump out of bed. Take some time to stretch first (3 min max)
◦ Customizable settings :
- add multiple alarms and set specific days of the week.
- choose between a variety of mini-games, their length and difficulty.
- set the right cooldown time for you.
- choose between various ringtones or use your own.
◦ Precise image recognition: knows if you took a picture of the right object.
◦ Customizable backgrounds: choose from our library or use your own pictures.
◦ Sleep sounds: a selection of natural sounds to help you fall asleep.
STILL READING ? NOT CONVINCED ?
THIS APP WILL SAVE YOU MONEY $$$
◦ You will have time to make your own coffee instead of buying it on the go because you're late;
◦ You will have time to pack your lunch instead of eating outside;
◦ Along with the other advantages of waking up earlier;
Subscription pricing and terms:
- Subscribing to Kiwake Premium allows you to access all the content within the app.
- Subscription prices are $1.99 USD monthly and $14.99 USD yearly or equal to the same price tier that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines in other currencies.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription will renew automatically unless auto-renewal was turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- You can manage subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to Premium Access.
- Subscriptions with a free trial period will be automatically renewed to the weekly paid subscription.
Read more about our terms and conditions here:
Terms of service: https://bit.ly/3cwqofc
-Minor bug fixes & Improvements.
Found a bug? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
We thought nothing could break our lifelong habit of punching the snooze button. Kiwake forces us out of bed with physical tasks, and its brain-testing puzzles perk us up before we've even had breakfast. We can already feel ourselves becoming different people: morning people! We never thought we'd see the day(light).
Great app but has some bugs
It's a great app and the only one I've found to consistently keep me out of bed. However, it does have some bugs. The most annoying one being that the app isn't on-screen when it goes off. So you have to unlock your phone and search through for the icon to the open it. This is annoying because my husband and I work opposite schedules and I have to turn off any alarm clock off quickly lest it wake him up. Another bug occurs in the Motivation section. You have to swipe the "Type a motivation here..." so it can turn off the alarm. The first time I didn't realize this and I had to turn off my phone so the alarm would turn off. It also kept crashing on me when I first set it up.
Besides those few things it's a great app and has really helped me.
Big fan but so buggy
This app really does work, I love the concept so much, and its not the worst purchase Ive ever made, but its definitely so buggy. Sometimes it doesn't actually go off in the morning which is important. You have to open the app separately to turn off the alarm in the morning, it doesn't just come up. One time the alarm was ringing and I couldn't get the app to let me complete the steps to turn it off because it kept crashing when I was trying to open the app. So it just kept ringing until I restarted my phone. Also, sometimes taking photos of random things works to shut the alarm off even if it isn't your designated photo, it'll register as a match after a few tries, which has decreased its power as a motivator for me significantly. I was just trying to adjust the sound after it didnt ring yesterday morning and the loudest on the scale isnt loud, then the middle is loud, and mute end is loud. Basically, The sound settings have some bugs. Would love to interact with the motivational phrase section more rather than just click through. I think the photo is the most crucial part, but you could also just set your alarm clock across the room and that would force you up. Overall love the concept and cant hate because it HAS worked better than anything else ive tried (including setting phone across room, Ruggie, etc) but its definitely needing an update
Developer Response ,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We will definitely take a look into the list of issues you have mentioned and prioritize fixing them for the upcoming updates. In the meantime, for the picture part of the wake up process, you can also use a barcode/QR code as a reference to make it impossible to cheat.
Thanks again for helping us improve Kiwake :)
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kiwake inc
- 62.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Kiwake, Inc. 2020
- In-App Purchases
- Kiwake Premium $1.99
- Kiwake Premium $13.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.