Kiwibank QuickPay™ is the newest way for Kiwi businesses to receive payments on the go – it’s quick, easy and ready to go when you are. Note that you’ll need to be a Kiwibank QuickPay customer and have been issued a QuickPay device for this app to work properly – find out more at kiwibank.co.nz/quickpay
• Using the app with the QuickPay device, you can accept ‘on the spot’ Visa, Mastercard and EFTPOS payments by tapping, inserting or swiping a customer’s card.
• Generate electronic quotes, invoices and receipts and email them direct to your customers.
• Take photos of your products to add to your online product catalogue. This provides easy access to all of your products and services, and calculates the purchase total for you.
• Keep an eye on your business with daily, weekly, or monthly transaction reports. You can find a previous invoice for payment, process a refund, or resend a receipt to your customer - all within the app.
• Anyone in your business can use Kiwibank QuickPay. When you invite them, all they need to do is download the app, register their details and they’re in business.
• Low fees, no long term contract.
• You must be a Kiwibank Business Banking customer and approved for a merchant facility with Kiwibank.
Fees and charges apply when you become a Kiwibank QuickPay merchant. For full details about how to become a Kiwibank QuickPay merchant visit kiwibank.co.nz/quickpay
Bug fixes and UI improvements
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.