Whether you’re a music student or teacher, the Kjos Interactive Practice Studio App provides a whole new way for you to experience your favorite Kjos Music publications. Whether you want to supplement a hard-copy book you own or experience a publication completely online, the IPS makes it all possible.
With the Interactive Practice Studio you have access to:
• eBook versions of your favorite Kjos publications—leave your print books at home!
• Teacher Edition access to eBook versions of every student book in a series.
• Play-along accompaniment and demonstration recordings with tempo, looping, and mix controls.
• Video lessons that provide instruction of both basic and more advanced concepts and techniques.
• A personal recording studio with tools for easily mixing, storing, and sharing your recordings with teachers, family, and friends.
• Cultural and historical enrichments to cultivate development of total musicianship and meet the requirements of a standards-based education.
• Interactive glossaries to assist in the understanding of important terms and phrases.
• Flashcards that make learning the language of music fun.
• Practice journals and self-evaluation/reflection forms to help students document progress.
• Instant access to Kjos.com for information on more publications to enhance learning and teaching.
The Interactive Practice Studio gives students and teachers the tools they need to get the most of their learning and instruction.
Various bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Good for the most part
I liked the app but whenever I tried to record it would be offbeat when I played it back
I only had two problems, but none were the app’s fault. First, I couldn’t find how to record, but my band conductor neglected to tell us how. The second, I couldn’t send the email to my band director, but the WiFi at my school was being slow. Other than that, I could hear the recording great, I had no problem getting my band book in, and when the WiFi was better, I had no problem emailing my band director my recording.
I am a jazz band member, as I do jazz at school. I have a current card test and as I went to play the recording for the lead sheet of evening stroll the recording didn’t want to play. I tried logging out of my account but to no avail it still would not work. I would recommend a new update to fix this issue, and it is not only me dealing with this nonsense. Please fix this bug in the app, thanks!
- Software Shapers, Inc.
- 197.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2018 Pygraphics
- In-App Purchases
- Tradition of Excellence Score Book 1 - Discount Digital Book $9.99
- Tradition of Excellence Clarinet Book 1 - Discount Digital Book $1.99
- Tradition of Excellence Trumpet-Cornet Book 1 - Digital Book $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.